“Good place to stay!”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Tacoma
“Good place to stay!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Came from Tacoma area for a graduation in Ellensburg. Reserved two rooms sight unseen for my family because everything in Ellensburg was FULL. Mike was wonderful. A great host! The rooms were very, very clean and Mike gave the family adjoining rooms which was nice. No swimming pool, no gym, no hot tub...just a darn good place to spend a night at a reasonable rate. I'd return without hesitation.

Room Tip: No animals or smokers! all the rooms are good. The area is quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We came from Yakima and stayed here. We wanted to go to the Brick and have some drinks. We were gonna take a taxi but there were no taxi services in Cle Elum. Michael the owner was nice enough to give us a ride there. He was very kind to us and if I ever stay in Cle Elum again I will be checking in here. You got love people the value your business.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Haney509
Farr West, Utah, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was broke down and stranded and far from home and my destination. Mike here at Chalet Motel welcomed me with a sympathetic ear and a welcome hand. You won't find service like this anywhere else. My very stressful morning turned into a relaxing afternoon and I had a much needed full nights sleep. I will go out of my way to stay here again next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian W
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We rolled into Cle Elum on a whim and stopped at Chalet Motel because of the friendly voice on the other end of the phone saying "We just had a cancellation!" The inn keeper, Mike is a class act and truly wants you to feel at home. We bonded over his love for Nordstrom and he shared some great personal stories. Then proceeded to give us the "VIP room". What service! I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Lytepipe
Seattle
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Was in Cle Elum April 12-14 when the freak snow storm hit. My plan was to head back across the pass around 11:00 pm on Saturday only to learn that the pass was closed. I heard about the Chalet Motel from my bassplayer and he put me on the phone with Mike. Mike took care of me and could not have been nicer or a better host. Excellent and safe stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John K
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the Chalet and had a great experience. It is a charming retro motel in the heart of Cle Elum. Clean, private, great service, and good value. The best part was the man at the front desk (Mike) was salt of the earth, one of the nicest people you will meet. He will do anything the make your stay a happy one. Thanks Mike! If you are passing through Cle Elum, Roslyn, or the Tenaway Valley and like older Motels with a bit of character stay at the Chalet, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank JETCB
Arlington, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Never have I experienced such incredible hospitality and caring from a motel!!! From the second I walked in the door, I knew this was the right place for us to stay. Mike immediately greeted me and wanted to know how I was. I began to share the brief story of the wonderful weekend of hang gliding in Mattawa, only to have it end in some issues with our truck not working well and our concerns of driving over the pass at night. Not only did he offer us a room at a reduced rate, he personally showed us to our room, which was very nice and clean, he even brought us extra towels. The next morning, he even prayed for us for a safe return home. The next day, he took the time to call me and make sure we made it home safely!! Wow! the kindness of strangers!! You won't find that kind of service in some of those more popular places. Thanks again Mike for such incredible hospitality and caring! Jimmy and I will definitely stay there again!! God bless!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
#6 of 7 in Cle Elum
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!