“Simplicity at its best”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Chalet Motel, the gentleman in charge was very curteous and had shown that he cared about my stay. All the amenities were available without any distractions. I would probably come back to this motel if I happen to travel through the town of Cle Elum in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Chalet Motel

Reviewed October 15, 2012

At this 'no frills' motel you will find a warm greeting, a clean & comfortable room, and the basic amenities. Michael makes you feel right at home even if its for only one night's stay. Convenient, easy to find place that is small & cozy. We enjoyed our brief visit to the Chalet Motel! Thank you Michael.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I found this motel to be very clean, I really enjoyed visitng with Mike, I have already told my friends about this place, Mike is the kind of guy who makes lasting memories to those he meets... I have met alot of people and Mike is the kind you feel like you have known all your life, I think his little motel reflects his attitude, be the best you can for everyone you meet.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed in this motel for one night and will not go anywhere else along I-90 in the future. The service was absolutely perfect and Mike is an incredibly great guy. The rooms are the classic American motel. Everything was extremely clean and the place felt very safe. I had zero issues and would recommend the Chalet to any traveler.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The friendly staff helped me right away with a room and parking. There's not many rooms, but I preferred it over a bigger motel with noisey neighbors. And since you have to check out, it gave me a chance to relax and sleep in.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. Rommel was clean and affordable. A great value and mike the owner is one heck of a host. He treated us like family and made sure we had everything we needed.
Brian

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2012

A basic motel complex with staff that go out of there way to help.
For example as a Kiwi (from New Zealand) I asked about milk, and Mike went and got me some real milk. Haha .... in NZ all milk is what is termed 'organic' over here.

Staff will happily transfer you to buses, even church when you need a lift.
And the continental breakfast made me feel at home especially with buns fresh from the local bakery which are fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
#6 of 7 in Cle Elum
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!