“fantastic”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
sequim
“fantastic”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

what a lovely man is host of this classic small town motel. Clean, pleasant, and talking with the manager a true love of mankind comes through! Our new "only that place for us" in Cle Elum on our frequent commutes across the state.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
walla walla
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Thanks! again for all the things you did at this place it was wonderful okay ill stop now.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The manger mike was friendly,helpful and we had a great stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I were very happy with the room. It was basic motel style accommodation as it should be - clean, simple, friendly, and appropriately priced.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emily F
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I thought it was a bit pricey at first, $70 after tax for a single room, but I was soon ok with that when I walked in and it smelled good, had fresh linens, and a good cable package (wi-fi too). The manager Michael is a really nice guy and he made sure my stay was comfortable. I would gladly pay the extra cash again for a room this comfortable.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank jmanderson84
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Planning a solo getaway from Seattle this past June, wanting to explore the area around Cle Elum and Roslyn, I found the Chalet Motel online. Michael, the manager, gave me a good rate and, when I arrived, a good room. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, full cable and wireless were provided, and it was quiet. Good value for a good price.

When I asked for advice on local restaurants, Michael filled me in on the closest and most tourist-frequented places. When I asked if there was a local pub w/ grill he'd recommend, he recommended the Caboose Bar & Grill, which turned out to be much like the Chalet Motel: friendly service, high quality, and reasonable prices.

I'll stay at the Chalet Motel if I'm in the area again, and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The motel is L-shaped. Most rooms parallel the highway, but the parking lot is large, and the rooms...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank WillieLee
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed here Sept 2, 2011.. I had called and made a reservation, and was quoted a price on the phone. I chose this motel online because it has parking outside the door, and my favorite place was full. We arrived and checked in, the manager was very nice, very friendly. But the room was terrible. The bed was very old and the springs of the mattress dug into us. No extra blanket and it was almost too cold. The carpet was in poor shape, there was no place to set luggage, no place to hang clothing-- no closet! and very poor lighting. The worst part however was the bathroom-- the floor was very dirty, the sink was dirty, and the towels were stained, altho I think they were clean. There was only a tiny shower. Then discussing the whole thing with my husband I found we had been charged almost 30 dollars more than was quoted me on the phone-- for that much we could have had a really nice room down the street. I will NEVER stay there again, and we do go thru Cle Elum around twice a year.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
#7 of 7 in Cle Elum
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!