NOTE: I have replied to a Suncaida survey with the details below, and I look forward to their response...once I have details I will update this post.
I stayed at Suncadia with my wife and 3 year old son for one night in early April 2009. Overall we enjoyed our 2-bedroom 2-bath penthouse suite, especially with a huge Spring Break discount.
Seclusion, water slides, the hotel greeting station about a mile from the hotel, great bell service and coffee shop service, room was nicely appointed
* We had a punched out mattress that made it difficult to sleep
* The children's playground and our room had some safety issues (handles that came off exposing the sharp end of drywall screws)
* Pool was too cold for my wife and son to enjoy
* No pool toys or lifejackets available
* We made our reservation over the phone the night before, but our information was never entered into their system...it took about 25 to 30 minutes to check in
* We made a late checkout request at reservation and check-in, but were told we had to call on the day of checkout
* We asked whether tea bags were available for our room, but they told us our only option was room service for tea (?)
* We asked whether there were board games available, and all they had was one deck of cards for the entire hotel (and one game of Jenga)
* Our dinner at Portals took 90 mins (with a 3 year old). Took 60 mins to get our food, and we ordered 3 appetizers, 1 entree (mac and cheese), and one kid's mail. My glass of wine had big clumps of sediment. My wife had to leave early to put my son to bed because I was unable to find our waitress to pay for the meal. Price seemed very high (87 dollars) for: one glass of wine, mac n' cheese, one soda, one kid's meal, sliders, and a tuna poke stacker.
* Valet was not always available (Wed afternoon I ended up parking the car myself after paying for valet service already)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suncadia offers a wide assortment of catering menus for large & small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suncadia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suncadia Hotel Cle Elum
- Suncadia Resort Cle Elum