“You get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Stewart Lodge

Stewart Lodge
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
“You get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went to a wedding near this motel. It was a good price. You definitely get what you pay for. The room was clean. The breakfast was ok. The pool was ok. It wasn't anything extravagant, just a place to sleep and shower.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jenn4411

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Kirkland, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have a certificate for a deluxe room valid through July 16th, 2013. It was purchased last year.
The "new owners" will not honor it. This is so not fair. If you purchase a business you have to honor this type of business that guests buy in good faith to use. Would be different of course if it was expired, but it is not. says very plainly good for one night stay at Stewart Lodge. errrrr

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kim t

Travelers are raving about these Cle Elum hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I stayed at Stewarts Lodge for two nights. The 1st of our problems started when we checked in. My sister and I were sharing a room and wanted the cost split,but explaining this to the gentelman at the front counter was nearly impossible, not to mention the awful B.O. smell that lingured in the loby. 2nd when I had called to reserve a room for my grandparents I was asured that it was a handicap accessable room since my grandma is in a wheel chair, well to my suprise when they checked in it was not in anyway handicap accessable. 3rd with the confussion that took place when charging the room my sister and I knew as soon as we got home to check our accounts, It was a mess they had charged my sisters account twice, I had paid my share in cash, and then when they realized they made a mistake they credited my card and not hers. Neither of us were contacted while they were making all these transactions on our cards, had we not checked our accounts we wouldnt have known. Poor service , and very misleading information.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank spartanspirit2001
Eatonville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Met expectations for the price of the room. The room size was more than adequate, with an additional sink just outside the bathroom. The hotel staff was friendly, the breakfast was adequate. The hotel is in a good location on the west edge of town,ninth gas stations close, not too far to some restaurants. Our goal this trip was to see Roslyn which is located just 3 miles from the hotel. W would consider staying here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to get out of the rain and take a drive on Sunday. We often drive up to the mountains and enjoy the views in the pass. We decided to go a little further this weekend and we ended up in a small town called Cle Elum. When we got into town we noticed the Stewart Lodge it’s located at the beginning of town near the freeway. I thought it would be expensive but when I checked the rates on my I phone I was surprised how affordable it was. Much cheaper than the hotel across the street. We decided to stop and check it out. The staff was very friendly and when we booked our room it was less than the online deal. The room was clean and looked like it had been updated in the last 5 years. Not thrilled about the bedspread but it was clean. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 200 building the front desk said that some rooms allow pets i would stay away from...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank linda b
Redmond, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I just stayed on business last week and found the rooms to be very large but average for a small town hotel. The front staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean but dated. They have a free lobby computer to use and breakfast. This hotel is right by the freeway on ramp making it a great location with a Safeway across the street. The room had two sinks, one in the bathroom and one out. This was a nice feature.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Puyallup, Washington, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

After reading several reviews we hoped we would get the better end of the opinions, but we're split down the middle. Convenient nice location. Quiet end room on ground floor.. Generally good experience for the price. Bed was comfortable. 2 sink areas were nice, but the bathroom was freezing, especially the floor. Wifi worked fine. Generally clean, except for the bathroom, ew. Only 1 of 2 key cards worked. When brought to the attention of front desk, the response was, " well atleast one of them worked". :( No fresh fruit at breakfast....an empty bowl atop the bread display, so perhaps they ran out. Breakfast was otherwise average. Was not told up front about restaurant discounts, and didn't see this mentioned in the very back of guest info book until the next day.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Stewart Lodge? Share your experiences!