Best Western Snowcap Lodge
$99
EconoLodge
Timber Lodge Inn(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
Stewart Lodge(Cle Elum)
$73
  • Pool
$65
$60
Suncadia Resort(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
$268
$75
$138
BestWestern.com
$82
All reviewssafeway storesnoqualmie passsno capno elevatortaco bellgreat place to staybest westernshot tubwafflessitting areafirst floorhot breakfastking suiteflat screenfront desk staffrooms were very cleanbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Clean and friendly place to stay. Nice rooms, larger then most places. With in walking distance of fast food and grocery shopping. Pool and workout room are nice and kept very clean. Staff is outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and I went there for a weekend getaway, not to be disturbed and get some needed work done. It was enjoyable, refreshing and quiet. The staff were very accomodating and courteous. Whenever I needed anything they had what I needed and provided it without hesitation. I did wonder why this was not a "Premier" BW, to which I was advised because they didn't have a restaurant on site. Vey enjoyable and will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
snowcapmgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Snowcap Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to escape to.
Please come again!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed this one night experience and the pool/sauna made the day. The onlline booking went without a glitch.
I would only add that it would enhance your operation there if maybe those that take care of the rooms would be seen , but not heard as much. Personal dialogue between themselves should be at a minimum and professional in nature.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Second time staying here, the room was okay-large enough and clean enough but nothing out of the ordinary. I have to give management kudos on getting rid of the mini shampoos, conditioners, etc. and using the dispensers in the shower. I noticed this in Italy a few years back and was hoping the dispensers would make there way here.

We stay here after hitting the tubing slopes at Snoqualmie with my grandson. We enjoy the blue margaritas at Los Cabos which is next to the hotel; after drinking one of these large margaritas we are more than happy to walk back to the hotel instead of having to drive.

The draw back to this hotel is the breakfast room-it is ridiculously small. As with the last time we stayed the pastries were piled up on one plate and covered with plastic wrap. This time as with the last my thoughts were that the pastries were leftover from previous breakfasts. With the limited space they are not able to provide as good of breakfasts as other Best Westerns but the presentation of what they do provide leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed for a concert and booked two rooms several months in advance. When we called to confirm the front desk woman left us on hold for over 40 minutes and ignored us. We called again and she said everything is fine and acted annoyed that she had to find our two room reservation. When we arrived, they claimed they were overbooked and lost our rooms. This resulted in them "loosing" our joined rooms, too. Ones they walked us through to reserve before that! Unacceptable! We had no where else to stay as all areas were booked solid for the concert. We waited almost two hours for our rooms which were each in different places and received attitude from the next front desk woman about simple things such as an extra towel. I previously rated this property as excellent and have stayed several times before this. After this incident, never again. Completely different attitude that showed when we needed them they kicked us to the curb. We got no apology for their rudeness, the "loss" of reservation (which was actually a bump out for their overbooking) and waste of our vacation time. We haven't been back since an neither has our family.

• Stayed: July 2011