“Excellent Find in Cle Elum”
Review of Stella's

Stella's
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Enumclaw, Washington
“Excellent Find in Cle Elum”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband and I went over to Cle Elum area today to get out of the clouds that were covering the skies in Enumclaw. We usually stop by Pioneer Roasting Company for a latte, but today we needed some lunch before we bought coffee. As we were coming into town, I just happened to see a sign advertising fresh food, so we decided to check it out.

Stella's turned out to be a very pleasant surprise! They have a really great selections of sandwiches, soups, and salads. We split their BLTA sandwich which came with a small bag of chips of our choice. Before we left we got a Stella's Bar...an extremely yummy little dessert bar.....as well as a couple lattes,which were very good! Also available are several choices of really good ice cream (can't remember the name, but it is quality).

Definitely, stop in at Stella's next time you are in Cle Elum. You won't be disappointed by the food or the reasonable prices.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Enumclaw1991

Kent, Washington
“I loved the gobbler”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my family. I had the gobbler (turkey, cranberry, cream cheese, red onion) on whole wheat and it was perfect! My sister loved her sandwich (I don't remember the name - I think it had turkey, salami, olives). My friend had the BLTA and didn't care for it much, he would have preferred the lettuce had not been grilled in the sandwich and thought it needed more meat. Fabulous ice cream, excellent home made caramels. Small dining area. Wonderful, friendly service.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mary C
Cle Elum, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy healthy foods”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place is a great find! It's got great sandwiches (my favorite is the turkey) and watch out for those Stella bars! They are heaven in your mouth!!! : ) They also have a wonderful breakfast. Stop in, the owner is friendly and makes you feel like you belong.

• Visited February 2014
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My three picky kids and I were looking for a good lunch in Cle Elum and were drawn in by the roadside sign promising "healthy fresh food." We were not disappointed. Stella's had a nice selection of freshly made soups, salads and sandwiches, and kid-friendly options. Choices included meat and vegetarian items and even offered a much better than average gluten free bread. The kids enjoyed homemade sea salt caramels and Snoqualmie Ice Cream for dessert. We saw yummy-looking nut breads and gluten-free bars and the breakfast scrambles and wraps and coffees sound worth a return visit for breakfast. We also saw that Stella's will prepare box lunches. Service was friendly and attentive and atmosphere was fun. It's very small inside--only a handful of tables--but clean and welcoming. Cute rodeo girl decor. We will definitely visit again.

Seattle WA
“Great sandwich stop”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a darling sandwich shop on the way out of town going west. They also have breakfast, coffee, beer and ice cream. We had the BLTA which is done panini style on sourdough with fresh avocado. Best bathroom in town for sure.

1 Thank Tom&Heather