“Busy place”

Cuisines: American
Seattle
“Busy place”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Tuesday nights are taco night - you get two tacos for a dollar with either chicken or beef - the place was packed.

They have a tiny kitchen at the front of the restaurant which runs along the bar where the excellent staff runs back and forth with orders for food and drinks.

My husband had the tacos and found them rather ordinary. I had the fish and chips (breaded cod that was not overcooked) and the french fries were delicious.

It was a fun atmosphere and I hear the same in true on Fridays for their prime rib special.

Visited August 2013

Arizona
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Delicious Burgers, Fries, Salad, Ranch Dressing & Ice Cold local Brews. The "Rail Sauce" for burgers and fries is Amazing!!

• Visited July 2013
Yakima, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of Food at Really Great Prices”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After a success day selling soap my business decided that a nice dinner at a restaurant was in order. After asking around, we found out about Caboose and patorned there restaurant.

The staff was quick and friendly and never once did my glass of soda empty. They served large portions(the equivalent of half a chicken) and the combined cost was very comparable to 2 meal deals at Subway Subs.

If I am ever passing through or go back to Cle Elum I would certainly go back and will be recommending the restaurant to all my friends that are traveling through Cle Elum

Visited July 2013
1 Thank wa1968
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our group eats at the Caboose a lot. The service is always super and the food is always great! Best prime rib ever!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Great dining option just off I-90”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The Caboose Bar & Grill was a perfect dinner stop on our way back to Seattle after a day-long loop drive round Mt. Rainier and through the Yakima Canyon. The blue cheese burger I had was first rate and my wife's BLT was satisfying too. Getting happy hour pricing on beer on Sunday night was a real bonus. Sherri, our server, was great. She was very attentive, even though she was tending bar as well as waiting tables. When my wife mentioned the ladies restroom was out of soap, she immediately took care of it. Two gold stars for her! We would definitely return when we're in the area again.

• Visited September 2012