Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a chicken fried steak with eggs and home fries . It was great . The toast was made from fresh baked bread . I would eat here again

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (260)

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

There were five of us traveling together on business and we stopped here for lunch. Everyone was very pleased with their food, which was served promptly! Large portions and delicious! A variety of offerings, including many healthy options. My The Cobb salad with grilled chicken was great, and another in our group said the black bean burger was the best she’d ever had.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

We have been many times on our trips back and forth from Lake Chelan to Seattle. Great stopping place! This time we had breakfast and their biscuits and gravy are the best! Unfortunately, only for me, I ordered too much food! Besides biscuits and gravy, which came with hash browns, I ordered a sausage patty. I couldn't touch the hash browns and I gave the sausage patty to my husband to finish. So filling!

Reviewed October 18, 2019

Nancy was a great server and the food was fresh and hot. The restrooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this place for travelers.

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

It's Cool outside but warm in here. Nancy is our wonderful waitress. Everyone super friendly.. The menu is complete from vegetarian selections to many others. I chose 1/2 eggs benedict & fresh fruit + coffee. It's a "Go To Place", while traveling. Gr8 Grub. Go Get It.
Ida.