“sunset has the best crab and eggs benedict”
Review of Sunset Cafe

Sunset Cafe
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Seattle
“sunset has the best crab and eggs benedict”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love them. Every time I go to the sunset this is what I order and mind you the breakfast is more than enough.

Visited September 2011

Bellevue, WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK Food, Poor Service”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had dinner there on a Tuesday evening and they weren't very busy. It took the server quite a while to take our order and then after 20 minutes I asked the hostess if we could have our salads. I had overheard the family at the next table wonder where their salads and soup were, too. The server finally came with our salads and said the dishwasher was not there that night and she had to wait for clean plates. What a lame excuse. Perhaps she could have washed them or at least told us they were working on our order instead of just making us wait. Eventually we got our main course. I had the home made ravioli: meat with marinara sauce. It was just OK - nothing special. My husband had steak and potato and he said it was adequate as well. We weren't in a big hurry that night, but this service was just plain poor.

• Visited July 2012
“Blech.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I felt guilty feeding a meal from Sunset Cafe to our 3 year old child. The pancakes were bland and doughy, eggs were drenched in margarine or whatever artificial butter substitute they were using. The oatmeal was ok. The atmosphere, depressing.

Visited July 2012
Orting, Washington
“We crave their breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We only live a few hours from Cle Elum and when go visit we always eat breakfast here. Fantastic Bloody Mary's also. For dinner I love their Ravioli.

Visited January 2012
Seattle
“Small town cafe, first class breakfast”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

A recent sunny Sunday trip over the mountains from Seattle to the little town of Cle Elum was absolutely capped by our breakfast experience in the Sunset Cafe. Comfortable, clean and roomy if unpretentious, the good experience started with the engaging, friendly waitstaff, proceeded through the serving of hot food artfully arranged and perfectly prepared on the warm plate, and finished with the great dining experience." They hit the nail on the head in every regard that day! I wish that it weren't 80 miles away!

• Visited May 2012