“MMM”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tieton
“MMM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Ate here twice this trip. Food is still yummy, price still reasonable, and service still friendly. Highly recommend. Family-friendly restaurant.

Visited August 2014

Sequim, Washington
“Great stop for breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you need to grab a bit on a trip over the pass, stop in Cle Elum at this Cafe' on the main drag. They have great breakfasts, and pleasant staff - don't know about their lunches or dinners, but would bet they were worthwhile as well.

bellingham, washington
“Service was great; Food not so great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We chose this place because it was mentioned in a book that was in the condo we were staying at as a great diner. At that time it was the #1 restaurant in Cle Elum but when we check on TripAdvisor it was #4. That still seem good enough to us to give it a try. Like I mentioned in the title of this review, the waitress was nice and did a great job but the food was not great. My husband's pork loin was very dry, my chef salad had limited toppings, my son's fried chicken was good but the rolls were really dry, and my daughter-in -law gave her chicken fried steak a 3 out of 5. We love good diner food but this was not it. Maybe they were just having an off night.

Penn Valley, California
“Excellent Pies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate dinner at the cottage cafe recently. My husband had a tuna melt which he said was very good. I had meatloaf and mashed potatoes which were just okay, nothing special. We followed up with cherry pie a la mode which was excellent. Great crumbly crust. Excellent waitress and service. Busy but we didn't have to wait. I would have given this place a better rating but we both had indigestion afterwards. Something didn't agree with us but I don't know what. Still, I would give it another try if passing through Cle Elum again.

Auburn, Washington
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Cottage café in Cle Elum is always a busy place, sometimes you have to wait. But the service and the food is always worth the time. Very nice selection on the menu.
Of course you have to remember it is small town and mostly travelers passing through.
The prices a very reasonable for the portion size. Great coffee and my cup was never empty.
If you passing through Cle Elum this is the place to eat.

• Visited July 2014