“YUM!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped in here because of the great reviews. It was worth it!! The place looks pretty dumpy but it was PACKED. There was not a long wait. We ordered The hotcakes breakfast and the unique add mushrooms. It only took about 15 mins to get our food and it was GREAT! Also the bill was pretty cheap $26 for two breakfasts! Awesome meal for the road!

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Homemade soups daily. The hickory smoked ribs were finger licking delicious! Corn bread was good. Good flavor on the meat loaf. Amazing fresh deserts that you can get a look at when you come in. Only a couple complaints. The ice cream they put on the desserts is soft serve which cheapened it some, but the desserts were still good. Also my soup was barely warm. But the food all tasted great and the server was friendly and the food came out pretty quickly. All together a pleasant experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a classic small town diner. Friendly waitress, local patrons, and laid back atmosphere, everything was pleasing except most critical item - the food.
I ordered pot roast dinner for a late Friday dinner (8pm). The roast had a leftover feel, and the whole dish was too salty for my taste. The portion was generous, but came with a higher price tag. Objectively, I am comparing my experience to other common diners, say Denny's or Perkin's. Cottage Cafe fell short.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I thought the food and service was very good and the pricing was fair...we will stop here again when traveling by, it's always nice to find a good place to eat. Not sure where the complainers get better food that cost less? Hopefully in the future I'll stumble across these 5 star places that cost less than $20 for a meal

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had breakfast, our server was Gina - She is outstanding.
Food was outstanding. There were 4 of us and everyone felt the same