“Rooting for this neat diner but...”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Spokane, Washington
“Rooting for this neat diner but...”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a classic small town diner. Friendly waitress, local patrons, and laid back atmosphere, everything was pleasing except most critical item - the food.
I ordered pot roast dinner for a late Friday dinner (8pm). The roast had a leftover feel, and the whole dish was too salty for my taste. The portion was generous, but came with a higher price tag. Objectively, I am comparing my experience to other common diners, say Denny's or Perkin's. Cottage Cafe fell short.

• Visited October 2013

Elma, Washington
“Just good food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I thought the food and service was very good and the pricing was fair...we will stop here again when traveling by, it's always nice to find a good place to eat. Not sure where the complainers get better food that cost less? Hopefully in the future I'll stumble across these 5 star places that cost less than $20 for a meal

• Visited September 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had breakfast, our server was Gina - She is outstanding.
Food was outstanding. There were 4 of us and everyone felt the same

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Comfort food at its best!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had the best biscuits and gravy I have ever had in a restaurant. and the whole staff was fast friendly and kept my coffee filled even though it was crowded they were on the top of there game. will recommend this to anyone traveling down the freeway to stop and have a absolutely great meal. the building was clean and very easy parking. Definitely will be patronizing this establishment next time I am in this area.

• Visited August 2013
Auburn, Washington
“The best breakfast!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been stopping here for 20 years. Love their breakfast the best. Although everything on the menu is great. Very attentive waitstaff. They always try to get you service as fast as possible. One of my favorites is the bacon and tomato omelette. A real must try.

Visited September 2013