“Great hotel and a great value”

Best Western Rivertree Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Clarkston
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our room was clean and in great condition, and so was the entire property. The staff were helpful, the continental breakfast was complete and good, the pool was very clean and maintained. We even had a refrigerator in our room that worked great. We stayed in three other hotels on our trip and this was the best even though it was about the least expensive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
rivertree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rivertree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope that you can make it back to the area again in the future. We really appreciate descriptive comments, whether they are good or bad, so that we can correct any issues that you may have had with your stay and where we need to focus for the future traveler.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights and service and accomidations were flawless. Check-in was fast and smooth. Property has a courtyard style pool and hot tub setup, with rooms surrounding the pool. There a few umbrella tables around the pool, which is a nice touch. Our room was on the small side, but was served just fine for our needs. While the bed was not a pillow top, it was quite comfortable for us, and the pillows were comfy also. Recommend the pizza place next door. Not alot of choices but excellent pizza. Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank binford13
rivertree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rivertree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for the kind comments you posted on TripAdvisor. I really enjoyed how you described in detail your stay. It really painted a picture. I hope that you are able to return and enjoy our area again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I frequently use TripAdvisor when planning where to stay and although the information on this inn is pretty accurate, I was still pleasantly surprised. The staff were very welcoming and my room was ready as soon as I arrived. Next time though I would ask for a room at the back of the property because I was right next to the truck parking and was woken up at 5 am by the sound of a truck starting up.

The property itself is located right next to a great pizza restaurant that's quite popular. It's an easy place to get quick dinner. There's a swimming pool and hot tub. I didn't use either but there were others enjoying the facilities.

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Two things that are a must for me! Overall I had the impression that this property is well-managed and you can see the pride of ownership. I wish more smaller places were like this.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the back of the property away from the truck parking area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank garagebroker
rivertree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rivertree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for posting your comments. I remember when you checked out and you told me that the trucks had you awake when you did not want to be & that can be real annoying. I am glad you will come back and give us another try.

See you next trip!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Who knew a sleepy little place like Clarkston WA would have such a great little property? We had stayed here a year ago, but after a very disappointing stay in a Wenatchee hotel I doubly appreciated this place. The only "bump" I experienced was when I told the clerk I was glad the "we're bringing our dog" had been noted on our reservation, she bluntly replied that their site clearly stated that people bringing pets need to CALL to make their reservation, I had not seen that but I know now. All else went smoothly, Boomer got his own goody bag with instructions for his people, clean up bags, biscuits and a great chew toy. We got a room that exited to a fenced dog run, with 2 queen beds, occasional chair, desk, coffee maker, fridge & microwave. Everything was spotlessly clean and remarkably quiet. My husband even saw the maintenace person carefully cleaning the pop machine! Lovely, lush flower beds with nary a weed; pool and spa. Nice buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: The last time we stayed here we had kind of a quirky room with a loft with a head thumper staircase...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karolyn A

Thank you for your kind survey about your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again. It is difficult with your special friend and hotels. When you book on-line the hotels can often be the last one to know that your friend is with you. With allergies that people have as well as people not appreciative to pets, we have to let them stay in our "special" pet friendly rooms. I am glad everything worked out.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joel B
rivertree, Manager at Best Western Rivertree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert W
rivertree, Manager at Best Western Rivertree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Reviewed April 19, 2013

It's hard to find a place to stay during Mom's Weekend in Pullman. Rivertree Inn is a ways to go but well worth it. A great place for a mom and son to reconnect after a freshman year in college! Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WSUM0m

Dear WSU Mom,

Thank you for submitting a review about your stay. The staff and I appreciate your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Assistant Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarkston
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 13 in Lewiston

Been to Best Western Rivertree Inn? Share your experiences!