“None Better”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 28, 2014

When I say this place has the best pizza, am not just talking about Clarkston. It is bigger than that Baby. The best in the world, a that is no exaggeration.

Thin crust, great sauces, high grade cheese, and fresh toppings. Wash it down with a mug of ice cold Amber Bock beer. Not the best atmosphere, but by far the best pizza.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Always are favorite pizza place to eat at.. Their pizza is the best in town. Never had anything we didn't like. Spaghetti is awesome. Very family & kid friendly.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was our second time visiting the Lewiston area and once again we made the 10 minute drive into Clarkston to get what I think is some of the best pizza ever. We hit it Saturday night and just like a year ago when we went the line was out the door. It does move fast so don't let that discourage you. Plus you can watch them make the pizza while you wait. We are not that adventurous with our pizza. We had half pep for the kids, and pep, onion, green pepper & mushrooms on our side of the pizza. It is super fresh toppings and just really really good pizza. Some people in our group got the sauerkraut and German sausage pizza. I'm not a sauerkraut fan, but they swear it is the best pizza ever. I also saw huge plates of delicious looking pasta coming out. Next time I may have to try some of that. I highly highly recommend Fazzari's. We will be camping at Hells Canyon this summer and you can guarantee we will make the drive into Clarkston to get some of the best pizza.

1  Thank Corinna W
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a sausage, olive, and onion pizza; it was pretty good. We were a bit disappointed that they didn't have any tv's but we were trying to watch a game, normally that wouldn't be an issue. They give you a great view of the kitchen, which is kept very clean. Overall I would eat here again but there wasn't much that stood out to me

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Fazzari's is better known for its pizza, but because I'd had a pizza the night previous in Dayton, I tried their pasta. As it happened I wanted a combination of sauce and pasta that wasn't on the menu. No problem, they had both ingredients and made it to order. It was good but after a long day on the road I was still hungry so I tried a baby pizza and that was very good. I've no complaint about the penne but I should have gone with Fazzari's known strength.

While the food is good and the beer was cold, a newcomer should know that Fazzari's is not all that elegant. It's a big room with happy---sometimes noisy---families. You place your order at the counter and sit where you wish.

Worth a visit and very close to the Best Western.