“price is great. not a bad stay”
Review of Motel 6 Clarkston

Motel 6 Clarkston
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Clarkston
Reviewed May 29, 2012

the place was clean and the staff was friendly, this is a pet friendly hotel so that is nice.
rooms are quite. they have refrigerators and microwaves in them which is great., and a nice view of the river. they do not have blow dryers in the rooms or shampoo and lotion. but you can get those things at the front desk. we paid $56.00 which is a good price for a holiday weekend.
nice resturant across the parking lot, and there is a starbucks around the corner.
Costco is right there too

Room Tip: try and get a room away from the street. it is on the main st of town
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank almostx1

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The staff is very accomadating. Polite and attentive.
The room was clean and comfortable. Microwave and fridge were a plus. Stores are across the street.

Bringing your own pillow is HIGHLY recommended!! So is asking for a room further from the main street.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Biblit
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Was easy to find. Close to numerous places to eat. Very friendly hotel staff. Had a very good nights sleep. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lnjjacob
Reviewed February 26, 2011

when i arrived Kaylee at the front desk checked me in. she seemed to know her job well, and was really friendly. It is guest service like this that will bring me back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ilovemymom1969
Reviewed August 3, 2010

When I travel for work 3 weeks out of 4 each month I normally stay in high quality hotels. When I travel on my own dime I am trying to save some money. I often go back to my home town of Lewiston, ID and usually any time I am staying for longer than a few days I stay at the Motel 6 across the river in Clarkston, WA. The Motel 6 in Clarkston has always been clean, very basic, but has a number on nice amenities for an economy motel. It has a clean laundry area, a well stocked vending area, a pool (which i dont use) that appears well maintained. Considering how old this Motel 6 is I am amazed at how well it is kept up, compared even to many of the new Casinos Hotels that already show their wear. The front desk staff has always been friendly and very helpful. Can't say the cleaning staff is very friendly but then they aren't paid to be. It is located right across the street from a Starbucks (very important to me) and a Mcdonals and a Grocery Store.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Winezperce
Reviewed May 9, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Motel 6 in Clarkston for my graduation from WSU in Pullman, and we actually considered sleeping in our car once we saw the room. I would have left and found another hotel but sadly everything was booked and we were stuck with the Motel 6. Our room smelled like urine, and was filthy (actually the entire town reeked). There was a long hair on one of the towels and my husband was so grossed out by the shower stall that he refused to take a shower. The bed was hard and the TV didn't work very well. There is a dog run area, and it smelled as if it hadn't been cleaned out in months. My parents also stayed there and the internet signal was so weak that my mom had to go to the lobby to get it to work at all, and my dad thinks he found rat droppings in the bathroom. The one saving grace of the motel is that the front desk staff was friendly. I will never stay at another Motel 6 again, the cost savings just isn't worth it for me.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MandD678
Reviewed March 14, 2010

This motel is very nicely situated on the Snake River, with easy access to both Lewiston and Clarkston. Nothing fancy, but it did have a laundry, which was greatly appreciated.

Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Roni2112
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarkston
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
#7 of 13 in Lewiston
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#9 of 13 in Lewiston

Been to Motel 6 Clarkston? Share your experiences!