“Best pie in the world.”
Review of Chimacum Cafe

Chimacum Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Chimacum
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I lived in the south for ten years and now live in phoenix. Every year when I visit family on maristone island I be sure to go to chimacum cafe for the best pies in the world. Thank chimacum cafe.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love this place. Breakfast with plate-sized pancakes, eggs and sausage. Wednesday night beer-battered fish and chips. Best pies for miles around. We live about 12 miles away, but we see folks who have come all the way from Seattle and beyond. Friendly staff, big servings, reasonable prices. What 's not to love about this place.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are always cars in the lot whenever I've passed by during my stay in the COHO RV Park, so today I stopped.

It's a simple, casual diner with seating on a stool at the counter where you can watch the cooks or tables in two dining areas. One of the lunch specials was a prime rib sandwich & soup for 6.99, so I ordered it. The Boston chowder was tasty with lots of clams and the sandwich piled high with meat, tomato, cheese & lettuce. It was delicious and left me no room to taste their famous pies.

Most of the diners were locals and knew the waitress. I looked at the menu which had fried local oysters, fish or seafood platters and many luscious looking salads and sandwiches at fair prices for the home cooking and large portions. Worth at least one stop if you're in the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Yummy and huge. Be sure to split the entree or you'll have to be rolled out to your car. Plus, have some fun with the staff and vote in the model-building face-off. It's all good and super popular so don't go during prime time.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

this is just a little hole in the wall kind of place. There was a lot of food when it arrived. If you like local type places to eat then this would be it. The food was good and there was a lot of it. The service was great.