“Delicious fresh food”
Review of Farms Reach Cafe

Farms Reach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Chimacum
Description: Mostly organic food using local farm ingredients. Breakfast served until 2pm. All organic milk, coffee, eggs, flour, sugar, produce etc.
Port Townsend, Washington
“Delicious fresh food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Delicious fresh food, variety of choices, cozy atmosphere. Friendly staff. Will definitely eat there again. Yum!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jo C

SILVERDALE
“Lucky find!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was our first time. We had breakfast burritos. The salsa was amazing. Everyone really enjoyed their choices. Wanted to come back for lunch but should have taken it to go. They were pretty much cleared out when we came back send 1:40 pm. The cookies and baked goods were good. Love the local support of farms. We will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LolarWA
Seattle, Washington
“Yum.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We noticed the cafe on the way to Port Townsend, and decided to try it on our way home the next morning. (We usually stop at the Chimucum Cafe.) I 'm glad we did! I had a breakfast burrito that was delicious: fresh- tasting fillings and tortilla that might have been hand-made (I didn't think to ask). My husband and I shared a scone but next time I'll demand my own! My husband had a variation of eggs Benedict which he pronounced acceptable. My latte was great, husband thought his coffee tasted funny. Tasted fine to me. I can see we will have an argument next time we want breakfast going to or from Port Townsend! Note: this is a very small place, might not be suitable for a large group.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Candace P
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was great, the staff was friendly and helpful. Even the other customers (mostly locals) were friendly. If you have a long drive ahead of you, stop there and get some snacks from their bakery. The Maple Bacon turnovers are the best.

Visited October 2013