“Convenient, curteous and quick!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cheney
Kennewick, Washington
“Convenient, curteous and quick!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The drive through entrance is a little tricky but typical Starbucks quality and offerings. It is conveniently located across from the Holiday Inn Express in the Safeway shopping center at the entrance to the town.
Enjoyed their warm drinks two days in a row!

Visited November 2011

Calgary
“Nice atmosphere - messed up my simple order”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

After finding a Starbucks in a small town we were excited to get our morning coffee. I ordered a Caramel Macchiato and they gave me a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. The barista thought the lettering on the cup said CD instead of CM. Here's the kicker - she knew she had made the mistake before giving it to me, but asked if I would take it anyway Bizarre for a Starbucks! Nice Starbucks though. New. Still learning. Too bad they can't give you the item you want!