“Good food. Best burger chain.”
Review of Carl's Jr.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Cheney
Cheney, Washington
“Good food. Best burger chain.”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I eat frequently at Carl's Jr. Restaurant in Cheney. The food is perhaps the best of any burger chain. The place is kept clean, and recently was refurbished with new decor. The menu tries hard to be up to date, burgers, BBQ burgers, bacon burgers, and now tacos. Their breakfast items are good too. Restrooms are kept clean. Prices are good too. I get the spicy chicken sandwich for about $1 and their "Big Burger" for only a little more. Don't look for it on the menu, just ask. They have a 10% discount for seniors and other categories. Counting tax my Big Burger and Chicken sandwich is less than $3. I eat there often. For a chain burger place its at the top of my list.

• Visited May 2014