“Breakfast options are good”
Review of Willow Springs - CLOSED

Willow Springs
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had a late breakfast here the day after Thanksgiving. The food was good, there are alot of options for breakfast at a decent value, but the service was very slow. Apparently they were short staffed that day as there was only one, possibly two, servers for the entire restaurant. I was in a bit of a hurry as I had a 5 hr drive ahead of me that day. If not for that, no problems.
Oh, bathrooms really really need updating-peeling paint on toilet seats, very cramped, etc.

There are newer reviews for Willow Springs

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Freshman orientation for EWU brought us to Cheney for the first time, and after research we picked Willow Springs for an early dinner. The Service was excellent and we always had full beverage glasses. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner which is a large number of choices. For around $10, I ordered the Willow Burger, a Cheeseburger that not only included a side ( I chose fries) but the salad bar as well. The Salad bar was small but fresh and delicious and our appetizer of potato skins was huge. The restaurant is not fancy, but if you want yummy food, give this place a try!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

cant tell you how the food is because i walked in and the place was too dirty for me to eat there so I walked out. cant imagine the food being safe to eat let alone the silverware you would have to eat from.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

This used to be the place on the weekends, lots of students crowding the dance floor and bar. Then eat breakfast there the next morning, lol. Average food, good service, lots of menu variety. Its a cool place.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Wow, amazing food...wonderful staff. A bit scary, needs some updating. But the best food!