“Met Expectations”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Met Expectations”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Above average food, had Carnitas de Res and Chicken Enchiladas...good salsa, was hoping for home made tortillas...disappointed

“My kind of Mexican”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I love finding places like this. Salsa and chips are complementary. Portions are large. Drinks available. Not expensive. No complaints.

1 Thank messinadm
Seattle, Washington
“Great food”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Extra Large portions enough for two
great service
Great food

1 Thank freberd
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Good service. Great food.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My brother and I went to El Rodeo for lunch and enjoyed the food much more than we had anticipated. The restaurant opens at 11:00 a.m. and we arrived at 11:30 a.m. and beat the lunch rush so service was extremely quick and our food was out to us faster than anywhere I had ever eaten. I ordered the Super Burrito with chicken and highly recommend it! My brother ordered the enchiladas and was also happy with his choice. The amazing food was accompanied by really good salsa and chips, which completes the Mexican restaurant dining experience.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank travelAmericas
Cheney, Wa
“Pollo muy delicioso...!”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I'm afraid this is not an unbiased review. My family's favorite Mexican restaurant in Washington is in Moses Lake, and it is also El Rodeo. Thankfully, the nice family who run the one in ML decided to open a second restaurant in Cheney. It never disappoints. We don't know what they marinate their chicken in, but we all agree it's the best we've had here. We never seem to order anything else. But hey, why bother when it's consistantly delicious. When your expectations are always met, it justifies being repeat customers... This restaurant is highly recommended if you live in, or visiting, Cheney...

1 Thank gcleff11

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!