“GREAT PLACE FOR A BANQUET”

Campbell's Pub & Veranda
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Campbell’s Pub & Veranda is Chelan’s flagship restaurant. Located in the lobby of the original Campbell’s Hotel building, in the heart of Washington’s most exciting wine country, Campbell’s Pub & Veranda offers upscale pub cuisine with a seasonal northwest twist. Wine Press Northwest has recognized Campbell’s Pub & Veranda for offering the “Best Washington Wine List” 10 years in a row. The Pub offers an excellent selection of rare whiskeys, Pacific Northwest microbrews, and seasonally inspired craft cocktails. With live music every Friday night, Chelan’s best Late Night Happy Hour, and an environment suited for the whole family, experience the tradition of hospitality at the Campbell’s Resort Pub & Veranda. Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were part of a group of about 150 people attending a banquet at Campbell's. THE FOOD WAS GREAT! The atmosphere was great and we especially appreciated serving very good wine at the open bar, not the cheap stuff most places offer at banquets.

There are newer reviews for Campbell's Pub & Veranda

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am on Atkins and the dinner chef was kind enough to make me some chicken fett minus the noodles - delicious! and a few xrta veg.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

When in Chelan I stay at Campbells. When I stay at Campbells I eat at the Pub. I really like the food. They always have some local wines to choose from. It's very good.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries. It was quite good. My wife had rubber chicken.....not so good. So Enjoy the fries and Burger but the Mediteranian Chicken is a no go.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Yummy, thick and fresh. I got the bowl and wish I had ordered two of them. The Cesar Salad was good, too. They had outdoor dining on the patio. The server, Scott, was super friendly and brought joy to our experience through his smiling face!