“This place should be your first Skydive experience”
Review of Skydive Chelan

Skydive Chelan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place should be your first Skydive experience”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Sonya and Todd were awesome! This was my first jump and the most nerve-racking part about skydiving is prior to arriving thinking about what you're about to do. When we walked in, they were very friendly and professional. As we talked with them, I became less and less nervous about it and more excited. They really have a way of making you feel very comfortable and at ease with the fact that you're going to jump out of a perfectly good air plane. The pre-jump training was great and then we went up. They talk you through everything multiple times to give you the confidence that you really do need. The door opened and we rolled out. It was one of the most amazing feelings of having time stop and everything at a stand still. It was such a comfortable ride and I hardly noticed the parachute open. The landing was soft and easy and we slid back on land on the green grass. Working in recreation myself, I can really appreciate everything they do to create a great atmosphere and a sense of camaraderie with all of the other experienced sky divers that were there to just hang out and root for you. This isn't the closest skydive center to where we live, however they're very competitive on their pricing and you can't beat the view that you get to experience of both the Columbia River, Lake Chelan and the mountains all around. We've already booked our next jumps to work towards out certifications with Skydive Chelan.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tom L

SPOKANE
“Don't Miss Skydive Chelan”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Skydive Chelan is a great operation! Whether you are looking to check off "tandem skydive" from your bucket list or, like me, you're a licensed jumper, Skydive Chelan is a wonderful place to jump.

The DZ operators are friendly and helpful and the view is fantastic. If you are in the area or just looking for someplace fun to jump, be sure to spend some time at Skydive Chelan.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Epic first time skydiving”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Skydive chelan is everything i thought my first time jumping would be. Their staff is super friendly and knowledgable. i really enjoyed my experience. I would recommend skydive chelan to anyone! The view from the plane above chelan is epic. You can see the cascade mountain range and the flat lands of eastern washington. My advise from a first time jumper is, go check them out for sure because you wont regret it!

Anacortes, WA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“1st class experience!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The team at Skydive Chelan is fantastic! Skydiving is its own amazing reward, but Sonja, Todd and Jake make the entire process above all expectations. They are calm but consummate professionals, who find the perfect balance between sweating the details while making the experience serene. This is not a "cross it off the bucket list" thing ... this team will make you return again and again.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Skydive Chelan was a great place to jump...the views alone were amazing.

I was a bit nervous at first, but Todd and Sonya did a great job of explaining the process and getting me and my wife excited to jump. Although the dropzone is new, they have tons of experience in the industry, and I certainly felt safe and informed.
The view at 10k over Chelan is awesome…even before you jump out of the plane :) Jumping from a plane is really a scary thought, but a fantastic feeling…and the ride under canopy is unbelievable over Chelan.
I had a great time and would highly recommend to anyone interested, nice work Skydive Chelan!!

Visited July 2013