TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
WOW!! Amazing class!! Felt like a private lesson!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

from $336.72
More Info
from $49.99
More Info
All reviews wine tasting lynda teacher classes posed activity fun
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Chelanyoga is such a find!! I took a heated 8:00am Sunday morning class it was about 90 mins long and honestly it was the most hands on assisted class I have ever taken. Eventhough there were 12 people in class the teacher and assistant must have helped me no less than 20 times to make sure my alignement was correct. They brought over blocks to help me in the middle of a poses and bolisters. Literally anything they could do to help me get into the poses correctly they did.

The teacher Amy even asked if there were certain poses we wanted to work on so I mentioned "Crow" which I was never able to conquer. We spent about 5 minutes on a slow step by step process and with Lynda and an extra assistant in class they were able to help each one of us and now I can do "Crow".

The personal attention in this yoga class was like no other class I have had in the 10 years of doing hot power style yoga.

I have tried a few other places in Chelan for hot yoga and this class was far above and beyond the other classes I have taken. After class the owner Lynda introduced herself and she has been the owner for over 15 years and I can see why she has had the studio that long.

Feel free to Message me if you have any questions about the studio or about the hot-heated class as I know I always have question when I try a new place out.

Date of experience: October 2019
ChelanYogaGirl, Owner at Yogachelan, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Linda...thank you for visiting us! You were such a delight. Such a powerful practice and sooooo open to exploring new things. We want to keep you!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is so appreciated.
We'll see you again. Hugs.
Lynda

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I've been doing a SUP yoga class with Lynda once a year for almost 10 years. I look forward to it every year and she never disappoints. It's fun and challenging and it takes place in such a peaceful spot with minimal boat traffic. Lynda is incredibly experienced and is able to spot how and where I need to make adjustments with my poses that I don't even think are visible to the human eye. I don't know how she does it, but she's always right.
I don't have a regular yoga practice and I'm still able to fully participate in this class, so don't let that hold you back. Just be prepared to fall in the water, which is half the fun, not to mention a relief when it's hot outside.

Date of experience: August 2019
ChelanYogaGirl, Owner at Yogachelan, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Love seeing you each year. Thank you for the review. So sweet.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Lynda's positive and warm way of teaching yoga is inspiring to be around. She makes yoga fun. (Wine tasting while doing Lynda's yoga helps add to the fun as well) Lynda is full of knowledge and kindness so I highly recommend her yoga classes and events, you will be uplifted and taken away to a magical place.

Date of experience: October 2017
ChelanYogaGirl, Owner at Yogachelan, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Sally Valley! Loved sharing the beautiful Chelan Valley with you and your friends. You are so fun and your group so willing to 'TRY' it all. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

If you are trying to plan a Bachelorette activity that is outside of the box, make sure to check out YogaChelan. Lynda knows the perfect recipe for how to make an event memorable and fun – laugh and make things unexpected! We were staying at the Whaley House in downtown Chelan, and she came prepared with all of the mats for a group of 12. This activity came highly recommended to our group, and I want to make sure to pass on the endorsement because you will not regret it.

Date of experience: October 2017
ChelanYogaGirl, Owner at Yogachelan, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you! I had a wonderful time sharing that most important time with you all. Honored. Namaste' Lynda

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Use to attend one class in the evening which was mainly for some stretching and relaxing. After a day working it was great for getting the kinks out and the time to relax and work on breathing and centering. Another class I took was more aggressive and focused on flexibility, range of motion, breathing and stretching. The instructor is very intuitive and has vast experience with modifying exercises for individuals with medical limitations.

Date of experience: October 2015