“Breakfast!”
Review of Riverwalk Cafe

Riverwalk Cafe
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: American
Description: This Place Is A Little Hotel But They Also Have A Really Good Cafe.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

You place your order at the counter and coffee and water are self serve. We stayed at the hotel (see my other review on this) and received 25% off the hearty breakfast. Raisin/walnut toast was served with breakfast and quite good as was the veggie egg scramble.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We came in slightly before they opened and had a short wait but they gave us great service and fabulous food. We want to try their lunches next time too.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was in Chelan for a girl's weekend. Prior to our trip, I found Riverwalk Cafe on TripAdvisor. Since I'm gluten intolerant it seemed like a great option based on prior reviews. There are a number of GF options. I normally have eggs and potatoes for breakfast, but I couldn't pass up the GF waffles. They were great, especially with the blueberry compote. The bacon was good too. Make sure you note their limited hours as we had to return the next day since we were too late arriving for lunch. The weather was amazing so we enjoyed sitting outside (there is seating inside too). My friends and I all agreed it was a perfect choice for us and someplace we'd return to in the future.

1  Thank Jennifer747
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We liked it. Were in Chelan off season, February. Stayed 2 nights @ inn & ate here both mornings. Had the This & That both times cuz it was so good. The eggs & bacon are nothing fancy but just quality & fresh, cooked to order, nicely done. French toast was really good because of the fantastic bread--- house made raisin walnut. Yum. Good serve-yourself coffee. We were very pleased & got 25% off for being guest @ the inn.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast before wine tasting. The food was great with a good selection. Coffee was serve yourself with free refills which was nice but it was weak.