“So yummy”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Seattle WA
“So yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We split a salad and sandwitch. Homemade bread and large amount of food :)

Visited June 2012

Olympia, Washington
“Casual Food & Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We shared a pizza. It was very spicy compared to every other pizza I've eaten but it was tasty and loaded with toppings. Children might find it too spicy. The staff could not have been nicer. While we were eating it was as if everyone in town dropped in to get ice cream cones. The ice cream is good and there is a big selection but it's Dreyer's which you can buy in most grocery stores.

• Visited June 2012
austin
“Great food, Nice atmosphere, and Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is the first time I have even left a review on trip advisor, although I look at others' reviews often. I was quite impressed with this place so decided to submit their info to TA so they could validate the restaurant so I could post my reivew - so you could try it!
My boyfriend and I had just finished snowshoeing and were extremely hungry. Our We wanted to eat in cute downtown but weren't familiar with the eateries. Fortunately, we stumble on this place, solely by luck. The place was small but packed so we thought the number of people was a good inidication that the restaurant was good. We were right!
W/o us requesting, the busser broughyt us hot, fresh garlic bread balls. I usually try to avoid butter, but these things were too good to pass up! The food was good. I had a vegetarian tomotow bisque and b/f had a slice of pizza that was either baked or heated upon ordering. Both items were good and came out quick.
They also have ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth. I would be on the lookout for their ice cream window which may be comign soon.
The best part about this restauartn was the friendliness of the staff. The owner chatted with us for a while and even gave us a postcard of Chelan when she found out we were on vacation.
The restaurant was small but cozy. I would think it may be too small for the upcoming summer tourism.

• Visited March 2012
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great food for a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I went here with my wife while visiting family back in January. I ordered the greek hero and my wife got the caesar salad. My hero was amazing! the bread was great and fresh and the contents of the hero were overflowing. My wife enjoyed her salad but said it "wasn't well executed." We also got free bread with our meal which was also great! You could tell they really cared about the quality of their food, which is something I highly value in a restaurant. The price was good as well, just over what you would pay at a typical fast-food joint. I will definitely be going back here when we are back in town!

• Visited January 2012