“A little gem in Chelan” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic
Seattle, Washington
“A little gem in Chelan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were referred to this nice little restaurant by one of the town business folks we ran into. My wife and I did not have any preconceived notions when we walked into the restaurant; nor did we look at any of the Yelp or TripAdvisor reviews. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the wait staff was attentive. The drinks and menu were comprehensive enough for both our tastes. The food was prepared excellently and the taste was unexpectedly outstanding. We try to come to Chelan once a year and we will surely return to Andante when we do. It is a great place to chill and eat.

• Visited February 2013

“Romantic and whimsical”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This place was very romantic and the music played was perfect for the atmosphere. It was cozy and warmly lit. The rose was real and their candles whimsical and beautiful. The entrees and wine were splendid. The small salads were overpriced in our opinion and we thought they were apart of dinner. Definitely going to return!

Everett, Washington
“wonderful food,wonderful setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited Chelan to see friends along with 6 other couples-ended up eating at Andante twice during the weekend-the food was so good. Owner Chris was so accomodating with our large party. You know how sometimes the ambiance of a restaurant is just right? Andante is that place-candlelit,romantic yet sophisticated too-I felt like I was in a very urban setting.The piano player doing standards only added to the lovely dining experience. Diverse menu-the chicken picatta was perfect and the spinach raviolis that I had on my previous visit were outstanding. Highly recommend this jewel in Chelan!

• Visited November 2012
Florence, Oregon
“Lasagna”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

After reading the mixed reviews on the Lasagna, I had to try it. I liked it! This is not your mothers Lasagna. My portion was heavy on the meat and light on cheese and pasta. The marinara sauce was wonderful, very spicy. As nice as the food was, I thought it was somewhat over priced. The restaurant is too dark, my wife had to use her pocket flashlight to read the menu. The service was good, but maybe not as good as it shoud be for the pricel.

• Visited September 2012
alberta
“was disappointed for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I love Italian food and was really looking forward to this meal
We arrived and for a tourist town it was one of the nicer establishments in Chelan for looks
menu choices were pretty ordinary, prices were quite expensive, with lasagna being 22.00 for a normal portion with 2 asparagus spears on the side,
DO NOT ORDER LASAGNA IF YOU EXPECT IT THE NORMAL WAY !!!!!

There is a layer of meat not in any tomato sauce or cheese sauce just a layer of ground beef then the noodles and cheese and some spicy tomato sauce on the top , was not that great tasting either

veal dishes and chicken dishes ran around 26.00 or so and not very large portions either

we had a 10.00 dessert and it came with enough for a little child

was by far the most expensive meal we had.. I was just lucky I had won at the Mill Bay Casino and I had the money to pay for it LOL

Visited September 2012

Been to Andante? Share your experiences!