“Gelato to Die For.”

Dining options: Reservations
Kirkland, Washington
“Gelato to Die For.”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Andante has built their reputation in Chelan for providing fresh tastefully prepared Italian cuisine. Nowhere is it more evident than in their incredible Gelato. On our latest foray to Chelan, we stopped in to Andante. Despite a full house our table was ready at our appointed time and we were seated promptly. Our savory meals were delicious, Fish Stew, and Prawn And Prusciutto in Angel Hair pasta. Both meals were light and tastefully prepared. My meal had so many prawns, it could easily have been a second meal later, but was so delicious I kept picking at it till lo and behold, I finished. My wife's fish stew was just as terrific.
Which brings me to desert. Knowing we had passed full, a coffee for my wife was all she could agree to. I decided to try the Mint Chocolate Gelato. Fabulous! If you are dining somewhere else, head over just for this wonderful, made on site treat. This refreshing delicasy is the perfect finish to a meal. Creamy, icy, chocolate, and minty, all mixed to provide you with a wonderfully light tasting desert at a very nice restaurant, Andante.

• Visited August 2012

“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere, food, wine and service were top notch. We'll definitely be back. The best filet mignon I've had in a long time.

Kelowna, Canada
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you're looking for a true Italian experience this one of the best we've had the pleasure of experiencing. Great atmosphere, food and service. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
Washington
“Probably the nicest restaurant in Chelan”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to Andante to celebrate a birthday. We had reservations and were seated right away. Brought our own bottle of wine and paid $20 for corkage. Had to ask about cocktails as the waitress did not ask if we wanted any. The food was good, servers were attentive bring water and checking in us but the food took quite some time. Overall a fun experience but you cannot be in a rush when you eat here.

1 Thank LAG28
Buckley, Washington
“Fabulous food, wine and music”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Since I was staying at the State Park I had been eating nothing but beans and pasta for the past week and was in the mood for some decent food. I decided on Andantes, that was the best decision I made all week. They have a fantastic wine list with many of the local wines listed by either glass pour or bottle. The prices for the wine were very reasonable. The service was fantastic, very friendly and attentive. And then the food! I had chicken marsala! I eat this dish a lot when i go out, I have to say that the Chef at Andantes did the most remarkable job! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the sauce was pure heaven. To bad i was to full for desert, they had a bread pudding with maker's mark sauce. So, needless to say, i will have to return next time i am in town! And as a side note, the music in this restaurant (just cd's)is very relaxing and very beautiful.

• Visited July 2012