“Fantastic”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere, food, wine and service were top notch. We'll definitely be back. The best filet mignon I've had in a long time.

Kelowna, Canada
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you're looking for a true Italian experience this one of the best we've had the pleasure of experiencing. Great atmosphere, food and service. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
Washington
“Probably the nicest restaurant in Chelan”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to Andante to celebrate a birthday. We had reservations and were seated right away. Brought our own bottle of wine and paid $20 for corkage. Had to ask about cocktails as the waitress did not ask if we wanted any. The food was good, servers were attentive bring water and checking in us but the food took quite some time. Overall a fun experience but you cannot be in a rush when you eat here.

Buckley, Washington
“Fabulous food, wine and music”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Since I was staying at the State Park I had been eating nothing but beans and pasta for the past week and was in the mood for some decent food. I decided on Andantes, that was the best decision I made all week. They have a fantastic wine list with many of the local wines listed by either glass pour or bottle. The prices for the wine were very reasonable. The service was fantastic, very friendly and attentive. And then the food! I had chicken marsala! I eat this dish a lot when i go out, I have to say that the Chef at Andantes did the most remarkable job! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the sauce was pure heaven. To bad i was to full for desert, they had a bread pudding with maker's mark sauce. So, needless to say, i will have to return next time i am in town! And as a side note, the music in this restaurant (just cd's)is very relaxing and very beautiful.

• Visited July 2012
Issaquah, Washington
“really good Italian food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I would eat here again with my friends and great atmosphere

Visited July 2012

Been to Andante? Share your experiences!