“Nice Little Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The wedge salad was beautifully presented and very tasty. The waitress said they had Italian beer so the two guys in our group ordered that. She then came back and said they were out and the owner had run out to get some. 15 minutes later, she said he couldn't find any and didn't get any other kind of beer, either, so they had no beer. Then she said she might have two Widmers in back, so they said that would be great, and they did end up getting beer, but it was a weird set of events and no drinks until about 20 minutes into it, when apparently they had had the beer the whole time! I got the Fire Pasta (spicy tomato cream sauce with angel hair pasta and chicken breast) and it was just OK. It gave me major heart burn all night, but what did I expect with 'fire pasta'?:) It's a very cute, intimate place with warm wood flooring and decor throughout. All in all I guess I'd have to say it was pretty good, but not spectacular.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

In line with a previous visit, we found the food and service excellent, ranging from the salads to the generous portions of dessert. Food prices fall within an expected range. Wine prices seem expensive, and local wines appeared to be in the distinct minority.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We ate here based upon other reviews and were not disappointed. We made reservations and were glad we did because the restaurant was full. I had the Tuscan Fish Stew - chunks of salmon & white fish, prawns, scallops, clams & mussels in their shells all served in a wonderfully delicious chunky tomato based sauce. I am trying to figure out how to replicate this dish and I'm sure the sauce contained garlic, Italian seasoning and wine. My husband had the onion coated cod which was moist, flavorful and cooked perfectly and came with fresh asparagus, a side of penne with your choice of marinara or Alfredo sauce. We thought that the food was appropriately priced and very comparable to what you would pay for dinner of this quality elsewhere. We look forward to dining here again.

2  Thank bczican
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, excellent service. Too many spices foods on the menu but food is very good. Great wine list and flights of wine.

1  Thank CaryTravler
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Our organization has been meeting in Chelan for 17 years and FINALLY we have found a restaurant we have returned to every year for the past 4. Surroundings are simple but elegant, the food is very good and the kitchen and staff handle groups with ease. We shared a salad and the lasagna to save room for desert.