“True Relaxation Fulfilled, Thank you Aah Spa!”
Review of Aah Spa - CLOSED

Aah Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Aah Spa. Upon entering Aah Spa at the Lake Chelan Wellness Center, you'll find a personal haven for rest and relaxation with our luxurious body treatments that pamper and soothe. Chelan Valley's lush vineyards, orchards and natural mountain landscapes are the inspiration for several of our signature treatments. Our peaceful and serene setting are reflected in our splendid offerings derived from botanical extracts, nourishing vitamins, and natural organic products. Only blocks from the lake, Aah Spa is an oasis of tranquility that is designed for you to slow down and unwind in a serene setting that takes you miles away from everyday chaos.Your transition into the relaxation and renewal experience begins in our serene and comfortable surroundings. Pamper yourself with a deep-tissue full-body massage, a self-renewing facial, or a relaxing body treatment with a soothing hot shower. Time stands still as you sink into your spa experience and awaken in a peaceful state surrounded by tranquil sounds and calming aromas.
Chelan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“True Relaxation Fulfilled, Thank you Aah Spa!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

After 3 surgeries on my left foot in 16 months my body was tired and was in need of a relaxing and healing massage. I have had the pleasure of getting to know the owner of Aah Spa, Rhonda Hefferman Licensed Massage Therapist on a local business level and when I explained the pain I have endured with my foot she graciously offered pain relief massage therapy solutions that she performs at Aah Spa. I experienced my 1st full body medical massage by Rhonda yesterday beginning with heat packs on my feet which instantly soothed my whole being. The aroma therapy and relaxing music as she began my journey of totally amazing massage therapy was just what I needed. I am so looking forward to my next session as we continue the healing process for my foot healing. I have also booked my husband an appointment for a complete massage by Rhonda. Thank You Rhonda!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank DJChelan

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to end a weekend of playing in the snow!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

After a fun filled weekend of sledding, skating and overall playing in the snow (and not being in excellent shape), I was really feeling it in the 'ol muscles. I went to see Rhonda at the Spa and she worked wonders. She recommended a hot stone massage (to counter the 15 degree weather) and it was heaven. I can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Linda O
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Phenominal”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

A definite must do. The very best massage I've ever had!

Visited August 2011