“Great food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Every time we come here we get excellent service and delicious food. Go with the hibachi if you can, but the other choices are delicious as well!

Seattle, Washington
“Delicious Thai food!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We went here for dinner, 4 adults and 3 hungry boys. The service was good and very helpful. We ordered quite a bit and was surprised by the large size of all the dishes. Maybe we ordered too much food, but it was some of the best Thai food ever and the leftovers the next day were very good. Especially liked the cashew shrimp, phad thai and soup. The pineapple fried rice was served in a carved out half pineapple and was delicious. I was hesitant in going after reading mixed reviews, but will definitely return again on our next visit! Our bill was around $100 for the 7 of us, so I think the prices were great! We did not have any drinks, just water.

• Visited May 2014
Aberdeen, Washington
“Skip it”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Been here several times. I do not know why. I guess because there are not a lot of choices in Chelan. Have never had a great experience. Tried it again today for lunch. Was never offered anything to drink besides water. Ordered beef but got chicken and told them and they did not offer to remake but instead said "o this will be ok". Was never asked during meal if everything was ok or if needed anything. Then had to wait at counter a few min to pay. We were the only people in there and they had several unattentive employees. I think i finally learned and i will nof be returning here.

“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Arrived late into town and saw they were still open at 8 pm. Husband ordered Mango Chicken and daughter had Red Curry with Tofu. Both extremely flavorful! Service good. Would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Average Asian fusion”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

As a huge fan of Thai food, I was very excited to stumble upon The Bamboo Shoot. When we first walked inside, the decor looked cute and appropriate for the theme. We were the only two people in the restaurant, so the service was fine. When our food arrived, it looked great, but it tasted quite bland. I have been to Thailand many times, and the food at The Bamboo Shoot barely resembled it. I ordered the Phad Thai, which is traditionally a noodle dish, and it came out in a bowl resembling a noodle soup. I was very disappointed.

Visited February 2014