“The best water park in the Northwest! You'll love it!”
Review of Slidewaters

Slidewaters
Ranked #2 of 46 things to do in Chelan
More attraction details
Owner description: A waterslide park.
Olympia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“The best water park in the Northwest! You'll love it!”
Reviewed February 27, 2007

My family goes to Lake Chelan every summer and this is the main reason. Don't get me wrong, we love every aspect of Lake Chelan - sun, swimming, vacationing, resting, relaxing and having fun but the best part about our trips is Slide Waters Park. This place is a must for families.

My son and daughter started going when they were 2 and 4 and still love it at 5 and 8. There are enough rides for all ages although the teenagers may get bored towards the end of a day. There are about 15 rides/slides but they are all different and thrilling in a different way. The water is warm and clean and usually there are no long waits. During peak busy times the longest we waited in line was 10 minutes and you stand on a platform which overlooks the lake. THe scenery is beautiful, you dont even mind the wait!

The park is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They also take their jobs very seriously and I have seen them give people assistance quickly and efficiently when needed.

The food is pretty decent and not outrageously overpriced like most theme parks. The prices were reasonable. I think it cost 45-60 for our whole family for the entire day.

This park has a family feel to it. It is big enough to be fun all day but not so big that you feel like you will lose your kid in the crowd.

It may not have all the bells and whistles as a larger corporation type park but it is enough to keep us coming back year after year.

I shouldnt let our secret out but during the summer, call ahead and make sure there arent any YMCA type camps coming for the day....it can make for a pretty crowded day. The weekends are obviously more busy than during the week.

Also, plan on staying all day until closing. For the last two hours there are almost no lines anywhere in the park. You definately get your moneys worth and it is still warm out!

You will not be dissapointed if you take your family to Slide Waters.

5 Thank olystacy

A TripAdvisor Member
“Chelan Water Park Review”
Reviewed June 12, 2004

" I think slide waters is a fun place for myself and my friends. Whenever I go to Chelan slide waters is something that I always look forward to. I feel comfortable walking around by myself and I feel that safety is a prioritie of the slidewater staff.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 22, 2003

We love this water park when we visit Chelan. Our boys are 6 and 9, we are comfortable letting them go on the slides and they have a great time!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member