“Consistently good food”

Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Homestyle at it's finest! Locally owned and operated for over 50 years. The locals will tell you the Apple Cup is where to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner. With your friends or with your family, enjoy a casual atmosphere, great food, full lounge and the best service.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Eat here every time we are in Chelan, breakfast is always good, I love their pancakes. They have a daily special, it is usually very good, have been there a few time and had wished I had ordered something besides the special of the day. Good burgers, good salads, you really can't go wrong here. Reminds me of the old time cafe's that were in every town back in the day.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good food, good service, and friendly atmosphere. One of the locals favorites. Can't beat the breakfast.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We always have breakfast at least once at The Apple Cup when we are Chelan. The breakfasts are hardy and delicious. Nothing fancy, just good basic food. Gets crowded on weekends and in the summer.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Best breakfast in town . Giant portions, good coffee. Might have to wait for a table, but the line moves fast! ;-)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had dinner here on a Monday night. There were only 5 other people in the place. We sat at a booth which was very sticky. The light hanging over the table was coated in old grime and webs. The entire place could use some serious deep cleaning. Well on to the meal. We were served water in cracked plastic cups and no straws. (I hate plastic cups....they are for children). The special of the night was meatloaf which my wife ordered with gravy on the side. It came smothered in gravy had to send it back. I had a few bites and it was bland bland bland. No seasoning in it at all.
I ordered 3 piece chicken dinner with mash and coleslaw. So here it is. The chicken was really very good. The coleslaw was good but it was warm. A huge soda biscuit came with the meal but it was SOOOO bitter I could not eat it. One more plus was the potatoes were the real deal and the white country gravy was very good. I wish we had ordered breakfast (served all times of the day and night). I think we would have had a better meal. Now you know.