Chelan Resort Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lakeside Lodge and Suites(Chelan)
$191
$55
$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I read the reviews on the site but I also contacted the rental agency and was I suprised! I was shown pictures of the way nvreid left the property.....I would be ashamed to leave someone elses property in such a mess! Having worked in the service sector for years, it never ceases to amaze me how someone can rent a hotel room or a condo and not clean up after themselves. I can only hope those folks clean their house better than they do the property they rent. In my opinion, vacation is no excuse to be sloppy or dirty. Making beds is one thing...leaving food stains and dishes, etc lying about is quite another. I found the property to be quite pleasant and enjoyed my stay. I also left it reasonably tidy....others should do the same...otherwise prices go up to help pay for the slobs.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank carolyna1953
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We just returned today from a weeklong stay at Chelan Resort Suites. As previous reviewers have mentioned, the guest agreement is simply impossible to adhere to, especially a family with young kids. We rented the unit from the owner and were told not to worry about the agreement, that it was more for out of control partiers that trash rooms, not us. Imagine my surprise when I received a notice saying I was going to be charged an additional $145 for:

1. Carpet and Upholstery cleaning of the dining room chairs, sofa, and Living Room Carpet.
2. Garbage not removed from the Suite.
3. Dishes not washed and put away.
4. Food stains on all surfaces and windows.

My kids are three and 18 months. There were handprints on the windows, not food stains. I don't even know how one puts stains on a window. We took out all the trash except one grocery bag and that was because we ran out of trash bags, which they supply. The dishes that weren't washed wouldn't fit in the dishwasher and was maybe a cup and a plate max.

I don't know anyone, let alone parents of young kids, that wants to pay $200+ a night for a vacation and have to clean and leave the place like you found it. I can stay oceanfront in Maui for the amount they charged and get daily maid service and not get a charged any additional fees. We will return to the Chelan area, but will not stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank Nicole R
Reviewed August 9, 2010

First of all, this hotel is not on the water. It is right next door to the Best Western Hotel about 100 yards from the water at the local park. The rooms do not have any wash cloths or shampoo. Otherwise it has pretty much everything one might need for a very nice stay! We rented 2 rooms condos, both with 2 very comfortable queen size beds. Very large bathrooms with towels enough for 6 people. Washer and dryer in one BR including laundry detergent. Fully stocked kitchens with refrigerator, full size microwave, dishwasher (with soap), outdoor personal gas grill outside one of the condos. Living room had a sofa sleeper, large screen TV with stereo, DVD player. Master bedroom had a flat screen TV as well. One covered parking space for each condo. Small pool and jaccuzi adequate for our needs. We had 10 adults, 2 children and 2 babies in our party with plenty of room and amenities to suit us. We were very satsified with the apartments and price that we paid. Highly recommended for families. Very clean. Hotel packet waiting for us and made check in very easy.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We have stayed in Chelan several times and always enjoy our stay. I was excited to try Chelan Resort Suites as it is one of the newest complexes and is very upscale looking and we were previewing it to hold our corporate retreat later in the summer. We usually choose 5 star type resorts, but I will say this...One would be better off staying at Motel 6!!
The rates were very affordable but I would rather pay triple the rate to have and enjoyable stay with decent service. We were so unimpressed with the entire experience, from booking the room to our treatment upon arrival, the staff was blatantly rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. Even after departure they were a hassle to deal with. As a “vacation” rental company one would think that you would go out of your way to be hospitable and accommodating. I am usually not one to complain or even waste my time writing such a review, but I would hate for anyone else to waste their vacation staying at this place.
Our company typically books our corporate retreat in Chelan each year and I assure you that it will NEVER be held at Chelan Resort Suites.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank VacaGirl25
Reviewed March 15, 2010

At the time we booked we were told it was Lake FRONT and Lake view with beach access thru adjacent park. Well it was NOT lake front. Our terrace looked over to a car parking lot and roof top of at least one hotel maybe two. There was barely a lake view. There were four families traveling together, two of us researched and recommended the place. We both were told the property was LAKE FRONT, this is completely not true it is not lake front!! Three of the families traveled from across the country and we were extremely disappointed. The beach at park is aweful, there are so many ducks there is poop and loose feathers all over the place, there is no way that you could let your children play in sand or water there.
The condos were new and clean when we were there but there were wierd contract requirements as previous reviewer mentioned. Mgt. was also very rude to all of our families as well. Do not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family