“I have made this trip for several years now and it gets better every year.”

Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Chelan
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The rooms are always great. When I have time on my hands I just like the peace and quite. The sound of the water at night is great.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan

Reviewed July 12, 2010

This was our second time at Campbells resort for the Fire Comissioners conference. We brought 3 small children with us and had a blast. Everyone at the resort and the restaraunt is very accomodating and helpful. We had awesome meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would recommend the Filet Mignon and cheese platter!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We stayed over the Fourth of July Weekend. We found all of the staff, from the hotel desk to the restaurant to the grounds and facilities staff, to be courteous, professional, and willing to go out of their way to be helpful. The grounds and facilities were very clean and well maintained. The rooms were comfortably furnished. The food was very good in the restaurant, and the restaurant prices were reasonable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return. Two nits to pick: 1) the wireless was so slow as to be almost useless. Don't bring work with you! 2) A frequent complaint of mine - the new HDTVs have the ability to adjust aspect ratios for standard broadcast and HDTV full screen, except that the hotel has disabled that feature. So you are forced to watch a distorted picture with standard broadcast sources, the only sources available in Chelan this year. There may have been strange things going on with the World Cup soccer ball, but I know it was round even though it looked like a football on the TVs at Campbells.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I was appalled, they lost my reservation because they spelled my name wrong, then proceeded to basically act as though I was trying to get a room without a reservation, looked down their nose at me and said there was nothing that could be done. I finally said "can't you look it up by my credit card?" well that was the ticket, you think they would have offered to check in the first place, but once they found me and realized that they misspelled my name, did not offer an apology just proceeded to tell me I couldn't check in until 4:00pm. Well I was there with a group and I had to set up prior to 4 and asked about the items I sent etc. I was told that if a room became available then they would call my cell phone. Finally received a call and when I get back to the resort and walk into the lobby the first girl asks if she can help me, the other Connie (who was rude earlier) addresses me by name, I say I received a call advising my room is ready, Connie says "I Don't Think So!" I looked at her appalled, can't believe she is so rude, the other girl either didn't hear her or chose not to listen and looked for my reservation and says, yes it's right here and she proceeded to check me in while rude Connie got on the phone and ignored us, apparently not happy that my room was ready. I travel all the time and it takes a lot to make me feel unwanted, but Campbell's succeeded. The room was beautiful as well as the scenery and the housekeeping staff as well as the college kids who worked in the restaurant were very nice, but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank sanie_10
kiz1965, Public Relations Manager at Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2010

We take this kind of feedback very seriously and are attempting to contact this guest. Our mission is to provide over-the-top hospitality, crisp service and a one of a kind guest experience. What this guest experienced is unacceptable and not what our 109 year old family business is about.

Clint Campbell

Campbell’s Resort on Lake Chelan

Reviewed June 21, 2010

I went to Campbells with 2 girlfriends for a weekend. Our room was about perfect. We stayed in Room 1306 which looks directly out onto the water and the sun hit our patio from afternoon til sunset which made for lots of time to enjoy the view around happy hour! The beds were clean and comfortable and the room was nicely updated. We were staying there on a special rate of $149 per night. However, from what I understand, the normal rate is $290 for that particular room, which I never would have paid. The Best Western down the street is a good hotel too, but the views aren't nearly as nice as from Campbells.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I was at Campbell's for a business conference, but I brought my spouse with plans to make it a relaxing weekend. Things worked out exactly as planned.

We stayed in Building 4, which is right across from one of the resort's two hottubs. Even though the hotel was fairly full (two different conference groups were present) most of the time we had the hottub to ourselves, which overlooks the lake and was very relaxing.

Our room was modern and comfortable. We had a firm but comfortable king sized bed. The room's other furnishings were nice and the room was very clean and new looking.

The grounds at Campbell's are beautiful and it's centrally located to shopping, restaurants, and activities in Chelan.

My husband ate at the resort's bistro and said the prime rib hash was "out of this world"--I think that's a pretty glowing recommendation. He also said that despite a busy breakfast rush the serving staff were prompt and courteous.

The value was very good, though this reservation was part of my conference's special rate and we traveled during off-peak season, I don't know about the regular or peak-season rates.

The conference facilities were nicely laid out. The chairs weren't very comfortable, but that's about the only bad thing I have to say.

This was our first trip to Chelan and we decided we'd definitely go back again, especially in the spring, the weather was nice but the town wasn't crowded as I'm sure it is in the summer.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BusterBee
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We recently stayed at the Campells resort at Lake Chelan. We booked one of their two cabins. I was a bit nervous about it because I hadn't seen any pictures of the cabin and I was told that the cabins were 'rustic'. We went with another couple and so I thought it as convenient to have a cabin with two bedroom, two bath for the four of us for the same price as a regular room. The cabin was pretty nice with all the amenities. It had everything we needed for our weekend stay. It had a nice wood fireplace (wood provided) full kitchen etc.. The hotel is also centrally located in the town of Chelan.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelan
Deep Water Inn
Lake View Hotel
#5 of 8 in Chelan
Mountain View Lodge & Resort
No photo provided

Been to Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan? Share your experiences!