From the moment I checked in, I found the front desk staff unhelpful and more interested in talking amongst themselves than in helping guests. They did point me to the room where luggage carts are stored, though. The room was average, even for a 'king', but of course the view of the lake is spectacular. But the front desk had NO informaiton, such as a map of the lake and where things are, a map of how to get to other parts of the region, or a listing of things to do in Chelan. I felt entirely left to my own devices, so I am sure I missed things that make this place so popular. Other than the lake, that is.
I did use the spa for a pedicure,but the nail polish rubbes off one hour after the appointment was over. And it cost $50!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan