We were here for 4 days and nights. The room was comfortable and the bed was great. Maid service was exceptional. I really enjoyed the hot tub and the pool. There is a basic business center if you need to print or use a desktop computer. Web access is available in every room and is smoking fast. There is in room basic cable without premium channels and a nice flat screen with a dvd player. Amenities are close by. Choose from Red Apple, Safeway, a couple Mexican restaurants and a ma and pa drive through walk up all within walking distance. There is also a in house restaurant available that was ok (great desert) I have written a separate review about if you are interested. So overall a really nice place to stay with a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan