My fiancé and I recently stayed at the Campbell's Resort in Chelan. It was recommended by some friends and had a pretty decent report on trip advisor. When we got there the weather was perfect and the city was gorgeous. We were welcomed by gracious smiles and a pleasant attitude. We preceded to check into our room which was a lake view on the 3rd floor. The room was splendid. The only problem seemed to be the family above us. Loud, obnoxious, and relentless. So we ended up going to the front desk to see if there was an easy solution. This is where we ran into "the horrible one" a.k.a. Caitlin. Only to find out that she was anything but. She was extremely apologetic with nothing more than complete compassion and utter concern to make our stay more enjoyable. Caitlin ended up moving us to an even better room at a better location. We were so thankful. And it set a tone for an amazing weekend at Cambell's. So thank you, the newly deemed "The Spectacular One." Thank you Caitlin! Because of you we will be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan