$143
Priceline
$64
Hotels.com
$70
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewsomelette barorder omelettesbest westernsomelette stationpool and hot tubwarm cookiesmt stnice hotelhot breakfastgreat place to stayfitness roombiscuits and gravystay there againnice roomcomfortable bedswafflesfree breakfast
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Of the 4 hotels we stayed in on this trip, this one had the friendliest and most professional staff. This hotel was comfortable and clean, maybe a little dated. We spent a comfortable night and had no complaints. Chehalis was a decent location to stay coming from Mt. St. Helens one day and going to Mt. Rainier NP the next day.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rainydock
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Upon check in the two young ladies at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating,
seeing as how we had no reservation but were walk ins.
They found us a nice room and also helped us in redeeming Priority Club
points that we had missed retaining at our previous stay at a Best Western.

The room was fine, the bed a bit firm for my taste but all in all no complaints. These rooms have the sink outside the bathroom. Everything was neat and clean. My wife says she liked the bed.

This motel is near I-5 so if you like to sleep with the window open it will be noisy.
Interesting to note that the room included a set of "Just in Case" ear plugs. That
was a first for me. I carry my own anyway. We slept with the AC on so we did not hear the freeway. The AC was a quiet one.

Breakfast consisted of those yummy little egg type burritos, sausage, cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, breads, pastries, yogurt, an assortment of juice, milk and coffee. Plenty of choices to start your day.

Thanks for your time.

I feel this place deserves Better Than #3

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2009

As part of a group of 70+ Bike Riders and crew we stayed here on the second night of our bike ride from Portland to Seattle in March 2009. We were understandably a large group , but the staff was not ready nor willing to deal with us. Which is suprising because we had given them ample warning that we were coming to occupy over 20 rooms on an other wise slow Tuesday in March. Few of our rooms were ready when we arrived, and the majority were told to wait for our rooms to be ready to check in. At about 3:45 pm I finally got my room (check is was officially 3 pm), but others were still waiting. The front desk staff had no patience for us or our stuff while we waited. The hotel it self had nice facilities, but the front desk staff soured the entire stay for us. Not reccomended.

• Stayed: March 2009
1  Thank Charles9
Reviewed May 6, 2008

I stayed at this hotel in February and found bugs in the bed! Instead of refunding my money they gave me 10 bucks off. This place is a joke and I would NOT recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank hollister81
Reviewed November 11, 2007

If you compare this inn with other "small town" inns then it is one the best I've stayed in. The staff were very friendly here (found that to be true with most residents in this area). The rooms itself is a bit dated but very clean. The pool was the perfect temperature. I only had yogurt for breakfast but my wife says the biscuits and gravy were quite good.
Compared to similar motels like Motel 6, Travelodge, Holiday inn xpress, etc... The Best Western Park Place Inn was a delightful surprise.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family