$127
$70
Travelocity
$64
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

King Oscar Motel(Centralia)
$69
$67
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsomelette barorder omelettesbest westernsomelette stationpool and hot tubwarm cookiesmt stnice hotelhot breakfastgreat place to stayfitness roombiscuits and gravystay there againnice roomcomfortable bedswafflesfree breakfast
Reviewed September 8, 2012

this is an excellent place to stay. Close to the interstate, but not noisy. The staff was very friendly. We had a nice sofa, desk, frig and microwave. The dressing mirror and sink were outside the bathroom. That makes it handy. We would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
parkplaceinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

We appreciate you staying with us and your kind comments.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Good friendly service at the reception. The breakfast was awesome...They serve you hot personalized omelets.This place also had the swimming pool open whole night for adult swim...Rooms were clean and the beds were good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
parkplaceinn, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review! We greatly appreciate your compliments to our hotel and team. We are very excited that you were able to enjoy all the fantastic amenities we offer at our newly renovated facility. As you mentioned, we do leave our pool open 24 hours for adult swim on weekdays (Monday-Friday) but they do resume their regular hours of 8am to 10pm on the weekends. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back next time you are in the area!

Best Regards,

Ami Tricomo
Front Desk Agent

Reviewed August 26, 2012

One of the best Best Westerns we've visited. There's a covered parking area at the front door and a large parking lot. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The lobby is spacious and nicely decorated and has a PC for guest use They provide lots of sight-seeing information including a large map of the area to take with you. Our room was on the third floor near the elevator but we had no noise problems. The room itself was spacious, nicely decorated, with LOTS of outlets, even in the nightstand lamps. They thoughtfully provide anti-bacterial wipes for the remote and phone. There was a work area, a sofa, and a bench with room for 2 suitcases. Amenities: large flat screen TV, good wi-fi, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, clock, iron/board, large sink vanity area outside of toilet/tub room. USA Today was at our door when we woke up, and they have still-warm cookies at the front desk in the afternoon. Full breakfast begins at 6 am, but they provide some items at 5 am if you're leaving early. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes, biscuits and gravy, toast, English muffins, cereals, yogurt, fruit, juices and coffee. Kudos to the hard working lady who makes the omelettes and keeps the breakfast area in tip-top shape. Everything you want in a hotel stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
parkplaceinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking your time to complete an online review of the Best Western PLUS Park Place Inn & Suites in Chehalis, We appreciate your compliments and patronage and hope to see you again in the future.
Natalie

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is within a couple minutes of the hwy. We were originally greeted with a room that lacked a proper running a/c. Front desk staffed when informed of such allowed us to switch rooms. The only other negative is the freight train honking in the middle of the night. Otherwise everything else was satisfactory.

• Stayed: July 2012
parkplaceinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your visit to our hotel in July. I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations, we strive to make all our guests feel welcome and comfortable, obviously we failed to do so in your case.

Ocassionally even with new items a mechanical failure can occur and I am sorry the heating and air unit was not functioning properly. The train tracks near us get little use and dead end about 2 miles away but can be an annoyance for some guests. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and hope you wil give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Thank you so much for a great place to stay. I recently spent 3 nights at this Hotel during a rare "heat wave". I was so thankful for my nice cool room when I checked in after a long day of driving. The staff was so helpful and friendly. Ashley worked hard to get a room for me to be able to stay all 3 nights during a very full house of all-star baseball players. Even w/a full house, my room was quiet on the 3rd floor. I enjoyed all the space! The desk, shelves, huge TV, sitting area w/sofa & table, the easy connections for laptop & MP3. The housekeeper did an excellent job. My room was very clean & well-appointed. The beds were comfy & all those pillows are a big fav of mine! I used the fitness room & found it to have everything I needed including towels, disinfectant spray, cold drinking water & music. It was convenient to have an ice machine plus snacks & drinks located together on my floor. I also loved having a selection of bottles of wine to purchase. Tony was always ready with a "Hello" whenever I returned in the evenings & the smell of popcorn made it cozy. I'm sorry I don't know the name of the dark-haired girl in the breakfast room, but she was really sweet & let me eat one morning, even after the reg hours, while she was cleaning up. That was a nice surprise. I really was quite happy with everything & how often can you say that about an extended stay at any Hotel?? Thank you. (My ONLY wish would be to have a larger parking lot. It was very challenging to park my big truck when the hotel was full) I'm thinking the RV lot behind you would be an excellent add-on.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor was quiet, even with a full house.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. I have to tell you I've been raving about the awesome teams we had in the hotel this year. They were so considerate and thoughtful and we truly recognized the professional way they handled themselves. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Terra in the breakfast room and Tony at the desk I know they love to hear it. Again, thank you for sharing your family with us during your visit. We hope you can visit agin next year. Natalie