“Best hotel stay”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chehalis
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Best hotel stay”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Hi, I stayed from September 17 to September 28. My room was 305. I really enjoyed myself there. The staff were very kind and helpful and if I am ever in that area again I will make sure I stay there again. Thanks, Connie Dupree

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Cmdupree
parkplaceinn, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2011
Hello from BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn & Suites. Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay! We enjoyed having you and your team stay with us. We hope to see you again if you ever make it to Chehalis.

Front Desk Agent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
PA
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have stayed at Best Westerns all over the United States. On a recent trip, I chose the Best Western PLUS Park Place Inn in Chehalis. As usual, the BW was good. However, I move the rating up to excellent for one reason...outstanding Customer Service!

From the moment I checked in to the moment I left, the experience was first class. When I checked in the front desk attendant was pleasant and extremely efficient. She made sure that I knew there were apples and fresh cookies there. She processed my info quickly and checked to see that I had a special request that was fulfilled.

About 10 minutes after I got to my room, she called to see if the room was okay and if there was anything I needed. I went out to dinner and when I returned she remembered me by name and offered me another warm fresh baked cookie. In the morning, the checkout process was again quick and efficient.

The room was very clean and comfortable and had two sinks with vanities. If you are ever in the area of Chehalis WA, I highly recomment the Best Western.

2 Thank beckydoodle61
Vancouver
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We were at the end of a 20 day trip when we came upon this absolutely wonderful hotel. Friendly, helpful reception. Easy access to I-5. Denny's across the street. Very comfortable beds with lots of pillows. Huge room with fridge, microwave, A/C, couch, table, lots of shelf space for $95. Fabulous breakfast with made to order omelets, waffles, fruit cups, etc. Newer building, very clean. I plan to stay here on all my trips along I-5.

2 Thank Theo58
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Not our destination but just a great spot along the way !
Service, room, cleanliness, breakfast, staff - all were above the norm.
Pet friendly was just that - very friendly.

Room Tip: I would think any room would be good.
2 Thank John W
parkplaceinn, Frotn Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you found our hotel to be accommodating to you and your dog. We hope to see you both at our property again the next time you make it through Chehalis.

Phoenix
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Plus: Nice, large, clean room. Good shower. Good location.
Minus: Internet is unusable ("But the ISP says it's fine..."), old, tube TVs with lousy, small pictures, bad TV channel lineup. Very noisy plumbing - you can hear all the neighbors' showers. Pricey.

1 Thank zzyzxx
parkplaceinn, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction regarding your stay with us. Our wireless has been having a few issues this week, and we are working on getting it back up to speed. We have renovated many of our rooms, with some rooms featuring new, Flat Panel Televisions. We would love to have you back at our property to make your next stay great.

Bellport, New York
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights after our trip to Mt. St. Helens. We had and enormous room with 2 queen beds and and pull out couch. The room was huge, in an "L" shape so the kids had their own section, with their own TV. The place was clean and very well maintained. The breakfast was fantastic. Waffles, omelets, cereal, yogurt, toast, etc. The front desk were great and helpful. They have computers/printers if you need to work or look something up. Denny's right across the street. If you're in this area, it's the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you have kids, ask for a room wiht a pull out bed.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Edward C
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our Double Queen Junior Suite as well as our staff and breakfast. We hope to see you at our property again soon!

Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed September 5, 2011

A good rate on a nice room , all of the accesories in the room were great , but , either the housekeeping staff for this room need corrective lenses or they were drinking in the room!
Found a half bottle of Squirt and a bottle of Cake in the refrigerator , along with a pubic hair on the wall in the shower (about head high , and I'm 6'1") And the A/C was on and set for 60 degrees! A little expensive to the management! Made me look in the sheets & under the bed! Seriously , room was fine , but the missed stuff made me a little worried!

1 Thank Rust-E-Junque
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chehalis
Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia
#3 of 11 in Centralia
Relax Inn
Relax Inn
#3 of 4 in Chehalis

Been to Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!