“Fresh and tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious the service was excellent right down to that dab of fresh horseradish for the barbque smoked prime rib. Nice friendly atmosphere. ..

Felixstowe, United Kingdom
“Ticks all the boxes and more”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Just in town over night, looking for somewhere that wasn't a chain and a couple of people recommend Jeremy's.
A lovely atmosphere from the moment you step in the door. I have to say it's the best food I have had for ages. My wide and I shared a plate of calamari, perfectly cooked. My wife had the chicken salad, beautiful, I had carbonara, just as nice, meant to ask about the garlic bread as I don't think I have eaten better!
I don't know if it's a Wednesday thing but we were entertained on the piano and by Jeremy singing. Added to the ambience without being too much

I hope that this goes from strength to strength, it deserves to!

• Visited August 2014
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
“Fresh Food - No Flavor”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I was thrilled to see a farm-to-table restaurant (with adjacent fresh produce market) in this small town and prefer to patronize them whenever possible. We had been out all afternoon exploring the area & on a steam train ride nearby. Now starving, we went directly there.

We were greeted at the door at 4:50 on a Sat. saying they didn't serve dinner until 5. Stop.

I HAD TO ASK her if we could be seated & have a drink while looking at the menu. (for 10 min)
My friend was impressed with the local wines served and we studied the menu.

The menu looked good with fresh, locally caught salmon & halibut, oysters, steaks, many pastas & pizzas that were oven baked, I think . (not into pizza)

We both ordered the macadamia crusted, fresh, local halibut @ @26 each. That seemed high.

The salad was crisp, fresh greens with red cabbage, cukes, sweet red peppers & a dab of broccoli & cauliflower with dressing on the side. .very nice. The fish was fresh & tender, (but a very small piece for the price-see photo) the veggies cooked perfectly and the rice a glob of plain white rice with a squirt of soy sauce on it. OMG! I really expected a pilaf of wild & long grain or other rices. Everything was very bland (unseasoned) and could have been incredible with a blend of fresh herbs & spices....or just some Mrs. Dash!

Service was good and there were about 15 people in the dining room of a possible 60, not counting the bar above which I couldn't see. There appeared to be a game room for kids in a loft, and there was a bandstand with live music sporadically according to the waitress.

The adjacent farmers market is convenient. Bought some avocado, apricots & blueberries

Sorry to say, I will try other places before returning here.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bchgrl9
Kansas City, Missouri
“Just OK”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

It was highly recommended by the hotel. Over rated. Service average. Order grilled chicken that was uncooked in the center. Told waitress she laughed and said she would tell the cook. Didn't offer to fix it. Wouldn't go back.

1 Thank BC1955
Seattle, Washington
“Good food and service”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Excellent meal delivered in the appropriate amount of time despite being full. From reading some of the other reviews, I would guess they are still improving their service as a new restaurant, which was excellent on this visit. The atmosphere is the best in Lewis County. This is now our favorite in this area; we will return.

• Visited July 2014