“Subs are tasty!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Washington
“Subs are tasty!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We love to come here and support a local place. They are always friendly, feed you a great sandwich (try the Logger!), and treat you right. It's a great location because it's right on highway 12 so if you are on your way to Mayfield Lake, Mt Rainier or just traveling over the pass to Eastern Washington, then stop in and see them.

1 Thank USN_Seabee_Wife

Chehalis, Washington
“Great food, fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It takes me awhile to write a review about a place because I feel the need to actually visit/dine/try a place at least three times. I think on this particular one I had dined in once, to-go once and had two deliveries (yes, they DO deliver, but I prefer to tip them nicely and only if they're not TOO busy).

Anyway, the people that run this place are extremely nice and fun. It's very laid back so I don't feel like I have to be 'formal' and minding my Ps & Qs (okay, I do a little bit anyways as it IS someone's business!)

The food there is excellent. I honestly can't complain about it (any sandwich you want, you MUST try their hoagie rolls! Those things are STUFFED and GOOD. I rate them MUCH higher than Subway by all means.

If your in the area, you have to try them! Reasonably priced, fun, and filling.

• Visited August 2013
“You have to try this place!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place is amazing! I work in town once a year, and I come everyday for breakfast and lunch. The food is delicious and the people are fantastic. Your doing your tummy and mouth a disservice if you try it!

• Visited August 2013
Chehalis, Washington
“Wow!!!! New (Gourmet) Sandwiches Galore....And Pizza Too”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Mary's Corner Deli is a gem located a couple miles up hwy 12 heading east, at he corner of Jackson Hwy and Hwy 12. I reviewed this lil deli a quite a few months ago while they were just getting off the ground. I can see now that they are swinging for the fences. With 20 plus new gourmet sandwiches to hit the menu (some will stay some will go) Its an all out feeding frenzy. They are also dishing up some really great soups (Love the coconut chicken curry). Congrats are in order as they are also coming up on their 1 yr anniversary mark. SO if you have never had a Rueben and want to start at the best ever ....or had one and thought (I don't like this) I can tell you with 99.6 % certainty You will love theirs. Its worth the 3 minute detour off of I-5 to check out some friendly down home service and really really good soup and sandwiches. P.S. I was there the other day for lunch and a new customer was having a sandwich. He must have been hungry because he finished it in about 5 minutes. He Immediately went up to the counter and I heard him say " That was the best sandwich I ever had" "please make me another" A Return customer on the same visit ?? Sweet!! Now you know.
Bon Appetit

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dallasrd
Washington
“Grab & Go a sub sandwich or take & bake pizza”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant may be little but it's big on taste. The owners really want you to be satisfied. They have great sub sandwiches and now have take-n-bake pizza that bakes up nicely and makes your home smell like a pizzaria!

• Visited January 2013