“AMAZING food in an unusual spot!”
Review of Once Upon a Thyme

Once Upon a Thyme
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Chehalis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

If you are driving I-5 between Portland and Seattle this is a MUST stop for lunch! The turkey/cream cheese/cranberry sandwich is incredible, and I have been a lifetime carrot cake hater but based on the reviews here I tried a piece and could have eaten the ENTIRE cake. It was heaven!!! It is only open from 10am - 3pm Monday through Friday. Due to a late start my husband and I arrived at 2:30pm - and in many restaurants arriving 30 minutes before closing would get you dirty looks and poor service. The staff here welcomed us with open arms and in fact gave us a second piece of cake because they didn't think the first piece they gave us was large enough! They could not have been kinder and it was honestly one of the best lunches I have had in a long time. Anywhere. EAT HERE!! :)

2  Thank bethk803
There are newer reviews for Once Upon a Thyme

Reviewed April 16, 2014

You will be surprised to find such amazing food in this little place. Delicious, fresh, and tasty! Good prices, too.

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed March 5, 2014

A little hard to find a parking space.Reminds me of a tea room, Nice service and good price for our lunches.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fresh, great variety, and cooking classes offered. Great to have vegetarian choices which are hard to find in this area.

1  Thank Another_path
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You will pretty much need a reservation to get in this small homey restaurant!
The service and food are excellent and well worth the wait!

4  Thank Walter S