“Good family style cooking restaurant”
Review of Jammers Family Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jammers Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Washington State
“Good family style cooking restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in on the recommendation of the park ranger where we were camping. Both had the chicken fried steak for dinner. It was very good. Felt pretty much like sitting down at Mom's table in her kitchen. The service was excellent and extremely friendly! The only small complaint was that it didn't feel as clean as it could have. Great little restaurant for a great price though!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SweetSusy

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place to stop for a quick lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We had the french dip sandwich and the steak sandwich. The food was delicious and arrived quickly. The restaurant was conveniently located right off the highway, and had a good variety of lunch sandwiches and burgers. Service was friendly. Definitely stop here for lunch.

1 Thank Laura B
Centralia, Washington
“Average quality restaurant.”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

After hearing about how allegedly good this place was, we went there with a couple of family friends.
Unfortunately, it didn't live up to the billing. The place was just average: It was fairly clean, the waitstaff was indifferent, and the food lackluster.
The experience was a disappointment.
Four of us ate for about $68, and with a decent but undeserved tip, we were out the door for $20 a head. We could have eaten at any number of other places within a few miles and done much better. The value just wasn't there for what we paid.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Tom-H98532
sw washington state
“Superb food”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

First time I decided to try this place as a local I was pretty leery. An older small blue building with no real "pop" to entice one. I was coming back from PDX with a friend and hoped to treat them to a nice local meal. The inside is also of the older style of restaurant but clean and the owners are very friendly.

I ordered a favorite of mine - breaded pork chops thinking this would be a good test. If they were not good I would never be back. All I can say is WOW - food is totally what makes this place!! Found out that the owner was/is a CHEF, not a cook but a honest to goodness Chef that sure knows how to wake up anyone's palate!!!!.

I have since brought company, relatives and friends to this little place right off exit 68. There is another big restaurant on the other side of the offramp but the blue building named Jammers Family Restaurant is the one with superb foods. Friends come to visit me from out of the area just for an excuse to drop in!

Very worth taking the time out for a quality meal. They have breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Average price from $9.00 to $18.00 Try it - you will love it

Lynda

1 Thank ccshoppe
Forest Grove, OR
“Little Restaurant off of I-5 around Chehalis, WA”
Reviewed April 8, 2008

We stopped at this little restaurant for brunch, Jammers Family Restaurant, located at Exit 67 on Interstate 5 (I-5), also know as US 12 route. Restaurant is on the west side of I-5 on US 12 (Avery Rd.). Looks to be an older building, but Very nice and clean inside. Food there was amazing! I had ordered a light meal (2 eggs, hashbrowns, and sourdough toast), eggs overeasy and hasbrowns where perfect, the thick, soft sourdough toast was toasted perfectly too. I just can't brag enough about how it was. The little lady ordered New York steak, hashbrowns, and sourdough toast. She said the same thing....just Wow, what a great meal. Kids ordered Ham, hashbrowns, and sourdough toast, and the other Chicken Strips and fries. Was the first time that we all ate everything and felt good with no leftovers. Our total bill with a good tip was $50. We will be stopping in again next time we are up that way.

2 Thank N5836