“A Great Mexican Restaurant”
Review of La Tarasca

La Tarasca
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Los Angeles, California
“A Great Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have eaten at countless Mexican restaurants from Texas through the Southwest and into California and La Tarasca holds its own with the best of them. The food was wonderfully prepared and just what one would wish for in its authenticity and flavor. The area it is located in is not known for its great Mexican fare but La Tarasca makes it a "must visit" kind of place. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012

Toledo, Washington
“Over rated”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I thought this restaurant was very over rated. I had heard from friends that it was the best...but I was disappointed. I won't go back. The food was ok but not exceptional.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Marnelg
Whitehorse, Yukon
“The best food ever!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I used to live near this restaurant and went at least once a month. Now that I live 2000 miles away, when I make a trip back home (near Centralia), I usually manage to fit in about three visits in three days. Fresh food, always delicious. I can't go to other Mexican restaurants anymore because it is just too disappointing. La Ta is the place.

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Great lunch, service and food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Great lunch, service and food today when I drove through town and used Trip Advisor to find a local restaurant to try

“We liked it”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We liked it. If you need chips, go elsewhere. Owner was there tonight and carefully told a family "we have no chips, we are not authentic to my part of Mexico."
They have marinated carrot wheels and salsa instead. Had a good tamale and chili relleno. Cute local cuisine. Saw no sign of any avacado, must not be authentic to their part of Mexico