“Friendly with outstanding breakfast”

Judys Country Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2014

After reading Tripadvisor reviews from my smartphone, we decided to stop here for an early morning breakfast on our overniter to Vancouver, WA. I'm glad we did. We were seated promptly even tho the parking lot was over-filled. The atmosphere of this place is so welcoming and the waitstaff so friendly and helpful. The food was so good, no wonder this place is so popular with the locals and the tourists. Whenever you are in the area, drive a few extra blocks west on Harrison and you'll be glad you did!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We visited Judy's based on the outstanding reviews from Trip Adviser. We were not disappointed. They were very busy when we arrived, but the staff greeted and seated us immediately. Our waitress was cheerful and helpful.
The plates of hot-food-piled-high were ready very quickly. My combo with eggs, bacon (4 slices!), and blueberry pancakes (fresh and delicious) was excellent. My fabulous husband had the cinnamon roll French toast (also amazing) combo. Our total bill was under $20.
We don't live in the area, but we plan on coming back when we are near Centralia. Come in early, they are open daily, but only from 6am to 2pm.

2  Thank Sunshine I
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been here several times. We have our quarterly retiree breakfast here. This is a great place whether you are solo, with someone, or a group. They can accommodate a fair size group. Just call ahead to make a reservation for a group. They serve Breakfast and Lunch only.... no dinners.. Too bad... I am sure it would be fantastic.
I have chose a wide of items from the menu, all of which have been excellent. I would recommend
anything to your liking.

1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Really good german sausage sceamble. The hash browns are so delicious. I enjoyed the friendly cheerful atmosphere.

1  Thank Chedahl
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I like a place where you can walk in the door, be greeted like a regular, sit down, order anything because everything on the bill of fare is tasty, hearty, well-prepared and reliably good. The facilities are accessible, the people are pleasant and pay attention to who wants friendly banter and who wants to be left alone with their coffee in the morning. I hope Judy is around a long time. I always enjoy the décor and the seasonal decorations (Easter is coming!). Thanks to Judy and her crew, both in front of the counter and in the kitchen, you always make our visits well worth the drive from Tacoma.

2  Thank J S