“Nice two day stay”

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived here since the chain is lower end and it was my first time staying in one. The staff was friendly, though I had to book on a travel site from the lobby. I had looked them up on an online travel site and they offered a single King room for $30/night. When I arrived at the hotel to book directly they wanted about $50 so I quickly pulled out my phone and purchased through the travel site instead.
When I arrived in the room I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was much more up to date than other lower end hotel chains I've stayed at. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable, it seemed to be a newer pillow top or possibly foam top of some sort. The bedding reminded me of much nicer hotels that would have cost 3-4 times as much. The bathroom was clean and adequate. The only issue that I had with the room was the mini fridge. When I arrived I noticed the fridge cracked open, so out of curiosity I opened it the rest of the way and found a small amount of mold growing on the inside around the door seal. I didn't need to use it so it wasn't an issue for me. I just closed it all the way and forgot all about it as I slept comfortably in a bed that should have been at a much more costly hotel.
It looks a little shabby from the outside, and there may be some very minor issues with the rooms, but for $30/night I'd like to see anyone beat it in the entire state of Washington. I would recommend staying here if you are money conscious and need a decent place to crash.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

May want to ask for a room on the backside of the property if you're a lighter sleeper. The room was clean (although the first room I tried smelled of smoke they switched me with no problem). Room included fridge and microwave and premium channels. No complaints, especially considering the low low price.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

the room was clean but the couch was older as my grandparents. The Bed mattress was good so that is a positive. The breakfast was also pretty decent. The room was good size but did have a bit of a musty odor. Seen worse places but this is not going to take home any awards. It was cheap though so If i needed too i would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centralia
Econo Lodge Chehalis - Centralia
#3 of 10 in Centralia
King Oscar Motel
King Oscar Motel
#4 of 10 in Centralia

Been to Motel 6 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 East

Address: 702 Harrison Ave, Centralia, WA 98531-2110 (Formerly Travelodge Centralia)
Location: United States > Washington > Centralia
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Centralia
Price Range: $64 - $79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Centralia